Pureology Hydrate® ConditionInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY PUREOLOGY

Sulfate free, this concentrated, moisturizing conditioner deeply quenches dry hair without stripping hair of its natural oils, and soothes with its signature aromatherapy blend of Peppermint and Corn Mint essential oils.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter-sized amount to shampoo-ed hair, lather and rinse. For maximun color care, use with Hydrate Shampoo.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, AMODIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL ESTERS, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, MENTHA ARVENSIS OIL / MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF OIL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, TRIDECETH-6, METHYLPARABEN, GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, PANTHENOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MENTHOL, LIMONENE, TOCOPHEROL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS BUTTER / JOJOBA BUTTER, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, SALVIA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT / SAGE LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT / ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, BENZOPHENONE-4, LINALOOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, MENTHA PIPERITA EXTRACT / PEPPERMINT LEAF EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID, MELANIN

• I have been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner and...4 Answers
  • Would you spend that kind of money on this product?21 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on colored hair?1 Answers
Pureology Hydrate® Condition
  • "It smells great, it cleans well, you hair isn't dried out, lots of moisture, yet still gets the job done." in 15 reviews
  • "Since then this has been my absolute favorite shampoo, I've tried other sulfate free shampoos because pureology is pretty expensive but it completely destroyed my hair and made it matted and just a total mess and I relied on pureology to fix it now my hair is back to normal I color it once a month and don't get any breakage and because its so healthy it's been growing quicker." in 14 reviews
  • "Although some may think this shampoo is more expensive you can use less than you would of a normal shampoo, a little goes a long way" in 12 reviews
  • "Its safe to use on color treated hair, they smell amazing and are super concentrated so you only need a small amount. " in 12 reviews
  • "Not only can I trust that it is free of many common chemicals, but it is really concentrated, so a little goes a long way." in 11 reviews
Kimberly D.
Pequannock
Review for: 33.8 OZ, 8.5 OZ more...
I had high hopes for this but was more than disappointed. I used the sheer variety. I don’t like the smell. There is maybe peppermint in the conditioner that burns my scalp and I would have dealt with all that if my hair looked nice but it left my hair feeling tacky, try and unmanageable.
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
I used this at my friends house and it was so expensive! It dried my hair out too and my hair had tangles in it. I wanted to like it bit it just aint for me.
Kat F.
Fairhaven, MA
WAYYY too expensive for shampoo!
Michelle C.
Baltimore, MD
With a name like Pureology you would think that this product had great pure ingredients. WRONG! It has Sodium Laurel Sulfinates and Parabens - known carcinagens, and a recent study found parabens in 99% of breast cancer cells. No thank you!
Lauren I.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Not a fan, this stuff didn't do much for my hair and i really didn't feel the "tingle" like everyone says!
Sophia S.
My aunt is a hairstylist and often gave me samples of shampoos; this shampoo was a mistake. Pureology made my hair feel so stringy and dry while it was wet. Weird description, but that's how it felt. Combing my hair was painful and I had to use a deep conditioning mask just to get my hair back to normal. My hair looked stringy for a few days and I was more than happy to toss the product where it belonged, the trash.
Alena O.
Ambler, PA
Review for: Pureology Hydrate Condition (Conditioner) 8.5 Fl Oz more...
I received a sample of this shampoo and conditioner in a subscription box and I HATE THIS LINE. The smell is horrible and it left my hair feeling like straw! If I could give this less than one star I would.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Review for: Pureology Hydrate Condition (Conditioner) 8.5 Fl Oz more...
I wanted to love this pureology conditioner but, I just couldn't. It left my fine, thin highlighted blonde hair trashed.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
Review for: Pureology Hydrate Condition (Conditioner) 8.5 Fl Oz more...
I wanted to love this but I just couldn't get behind it. I feel like it's pricier for minimal results in comparison to other cheaper products. Left my hair greasy.
Vanessa Z.
Hammond, IN
I recently got a sample in the mail and happened to use it today. I do t knkw if it was my hair or whay the case but it was VERY hard for me to get any kind of good lather. I honestly was not impressed by this
Influenster
Does it work.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you spend that kind of money on this product?
Bailey S.
Marion, Ia
Is this light enough to use everyday without weighing hair down?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you find it anywhere else but ulta?
Laura V.
Does anyone know a good website to purchase in bulk?