Pureology Hydrate Condition (Conditioner) 8.5 Fl Oz uploaded by chloe h.Pureology Hydrate Condition (Conditioner) 8.5 Fl Oz uploaded by Juliette D.

BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology Hydrate Condition reveals soft, lustrous hair while protecting colour vibrancy with this luxurious, concentrated daily hydrating conditioner. The exclusive AntiFadeComplex maximizes colour retention. see more...

• Is this okay to use on colored hair?1 Answers
  • Always wanted to try this.. what makes it different?2 Answers
  • How does this compare to Joico? x1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
I can't even tell you how many bottles of conditioner I've purchased in my lifetime trying to find that perfect product to deal with my curly, dry hair. The money spent on this product or that product could probably pay for a new car. Throwing down the money for this product line hurt a little as it costs a little more than others, but I was desperate and I trusted the person who told me to try it. Wow! My hair has never looked this good; not even out of a salon. I can't say enough about this product. The scent is amazing, my hair responds well, the curl is controlled and bouncy, and I do not have any frizz. Hallelujah! I'm hooked. Might as well pump the product into my bathroom straight from the manufacturer because this lady is not buying anything else. Ever.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is my new favorite go to conditioner. It has a lovely clean minty scent, which leaves a cooling Feeling on your scalp. Which I really enjoy. I have long thin, fine hair and I personally prefer this over the hydrate light. (Which is made for my hair type) anyway. The bottle is very practical. Easy to dispense product from. The hole is a little big, and since a little goes a long way it's kind of easy to get too much. my hair is so soft and has so much shine when I use this. I Also use the hydrate shampoo as well. It is definitely a luxury line, the conditioner retails for $30. For the smaller bottle.. yikes! But really a great investment if you love your hair! It's vegan, and slulfate free. But does have silicone, if you're looking for silicone free, get the hydrate light. Ever since. I've started using this my scalp has been so much healthier, I really love this line and will continue to buy it, and most definitely recommend!
Ashlee Z.
Ventura, CA
Pureology Hydrate Condition (Conditioner) 8.5 Fl Oz I love this product... great conditioner! I have scalp issues and the fresh minty scent feels so cool and soothing on my scalp! Love that! My hair is thick, course and frizzy so I have to blow it out all the time... it’s makes my hair feel smooth without feeling weighed down, soft and airy and tangle free! Awesome conditioner!! Just wish it wasn’t so expensive... definitely an investment! 💜💜
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner is absolutely amazing!!! You literally only need a little bit to be able to make your hair silky smooth. Since using this conditioner, I have no more tangles when first brushing my hair once out of the shower. The smell is great, and the texture is like clouds. I know that sounds crazy, but the texture is really like clouds. My hair loves this conditioner. I am so thankful for my hair stylist recommending this product. I HIGHLY recommend this conditioner as well. It is on the expensive side, but it is totally worth it. Your hair will thank you!! <3

Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
This is my absolute favorite conditioner. I have chemically treated hair so I need something moisturizing, but not anything that will weigh my hairstyle down. This conditioner has the perfect amount of moisture and doesn’t weigh down my hair at all. I can even apply this conditioner at my roots, and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy.
Justine F.
BROOKLYN, NY
I received the shampoo and conditioner as samples from ulta and was excited to try them out. I have fine curly hair which is prone to dryness / damage. I found this duo really packed a moisturized punch and left my locks feeling healthy and fuller. This is really meant for thicker hair but I did not find that it weighed me down.

This definitely helped with detangling and left my hair feeling soft and hydrated. I never felt like my hair was being stripped of natural oils, but was actually getting stronger.

The minty fragrance is very nice! I was really getting toothpaste vibes but I grew to enjoy it!

Love that the product is vegan!

Overall I'd recommend and would purchase again!
Taylor H.
Charlotte, NC
I feel like the conditioner and the shampoo can’t go one without the other so my review will be similar to that of the shampoo. It is on the cheaper side of professional haircare but doesn’t make my hair feel as soft and hydrated as I feel it could. I would recommend though in the end but may recommend other brands over it as well
Cierra G.
Oviedo, FL
My mom is allergic to most shampoos for some reason, but Pureology is the one brand she happens to not be allergic to. It’s a bit pricey and it can weigh down your hair, but if you have dry hair, this is perfect for you! The only thing is that I wouldn’t use it every day because it could build up and weigh your hair down.
Anna A.
Tifton, GA
This conditioner is just as amazing as the shampoo. It smells good and it only takes a small amount to condition your hair so a bottle will last you for a while. I have oily roots and dry ends and I apply this about mid hair to the ends and I never notice that it’s too heavy or anything.
Elisa R.
Norfolk, VA
Pureology is the only shampoo and conditioner that I can use that will not dry out my hair and always leaves it feeling amazing! I’ve tried other brands and theg always work for a bit, but aftwr a while my ends dry up. 10-10 would always reccommend pureology! It is expensive, but the big bottles last MONTHS! Even with curlier hair types!
Amisha C.
Cerritos, CA
Always wanted to try this.. what makes it different?
Jamye W.
Dungannon
How does this compare to Joico? x
Jaymee P.
Ogden, UT
Is this okay to use on colored hair?