Pureology Hydrate Condition (Conditioner) 8.5 Fl Oz uploaded by Juliette D.

BY PUREOLOGY #1 in Conditioner

Pureology Hydrate Condition reveals soft, lustrous hair while protecting colour vibrancy with this luxurious, concentrated daily hydrating conditioner. The exclusive AntiFadeComplex maximizes colour retention. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is my new favorite go to conditioner. It has a lovely clean minty scent, which leaves a cooling Feeling on your scalp. Which I really enjoy. I have long thin, fine hair and I personally prefer this over the hydrate light. (Which is made for my hair type) anyway. The bottle is very practical. Easy to dispense product from. The hole is a little big, and since a little goes a long way it's kind of easy to get too much. my hair is so soft and has so much shine when I use this. I Also use the hydrate shampoo as well. It is definitely a luxury line, the conditioner retails for $30. For the smaller bottle.. yikes! But really a great investment if you love your hair! It's vegan, and slulfate free. But does have silicone, if you're looking for silicone free, get the hydrate light. Ever since. I've started using this my scalp has been so much healthier, I really love this line and will continue to buy it, and most definitely recommend!
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
I can't even tell you how many bottles of conditioner I've purchased in my lifetime trying to find that perfect product to deal with my curly, dry hair. The money spent on this product or that product could probably pay for a new car. Throwing down the money for this product line hurt a little as it costs a little more than others, but I was desperate and I trusted the person who told me to try it. Wow! My hair has never looked this good; not even out of a salon. I can't say enough about this product. The scent is amazing, my hair responds well, the curl is controlled and bouncy, and I do not have any frizz. Hallelujah! I'm hooked. Might as well pump the product into my bathroom straight from the manufacturer because this lady is not buying anything else. Ever.
Jamie R.
This conditioner is Holy Grail level! I know it looks like a small container compared to other store brands— but you barely need any to saturate your hair and detangle. Seriously the smallest amount goes a long way. And, if you leave it on for a little then you get that wonderful minty tingle which really wakes you up on those groggy mornings. Pureology Hydrate Condition (Conditioner) 8.5 Fl Oz
Taylor H.
Charlotte, NC
I feel like the conditioner and the shampoo can’t go one without the other so my review will be similar to that of the shampoo. It is on the cheaper side of professional haircare but doesn’t make my hair feel as soft and hydrated as I feel it could. I would recommend though in the end but may recommend other brands over it as well
Alyy🐱 M.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I LOVE this product. I have extremely dry and damaged hair and can barely get a brush through it once it’s washed. I was recommended this product and as soon as I used it I could smell the menthol minty freshness and my hair feels like SILK. It was so much easier to get a brush through as well! This conditioner was a life saver.
Carrie N.
Pureology is the best if you have damaged hair and it needs some TLC! Super pricey, but it’s definitely worth it if you’re hard on your hair. I have color-treated hair and use a lot of heat products and this shampoo/conditioner keep my hair soft, shiny and tangle-free! Give it a shot if your hair needs some love.
priyam G.
Santa Clara, CA
I love the minty fragrance ( I generally hate strong scented products). The conditioner is vegan and sulfate free and does not irritate my super sensitive scalp.
It leaves my hair very soft and manageable.I have been using it since 3 months now and i notice softer and less frizzy hair!
Jessie B.
Orlando, FL
I love the pureology brand. I always get the hydrating shampoo and conditioner because I dye my hair semi often. Although, I found with pureology that my color doesn't fade as quickly which is a huge plus. The price is definitely up there at around $30 a bottle. I'd get it more consistently if it were closer to $22 but it's my luxury go to.
Justine A.
Palm City, FL
I love the pureology hydrate series. It’s amazing and has a peppermint fragrance. It leaves my scalp feeling clean. I love how they came out with the sheer hydrating for fine hair. I’m going to try that when I run out of this. You can purchase this at a pureology site or use the salon locator to find a salon near you. At the salon I work at we carry this product and offer refills for a few dollars cheaper. You never know. Check it out. Give it a try. It’s pricey but it’s so concentrated it’s worth it. 8oz bottle lasts me about 3-4 months while a liter lasts about 1- 1 1/2 years. 💝
Elisa R.
Norfolk, VA
Pureology is the only shampoo and conditioner that I can use that will not dry out my hair and always leaves it feeling amazing! I’ve tried other brands and theg always work for a bit, but aftwr a while my ends dry up. 10-10 would always reccommend pureology! It is expensive, but the big bottles last MONTHS! Even with curlier hair types!
Jamye W.
Dungannon
How does this compare to Joico? x