BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology Hydrate Shampoo is sulfate-free, salt-free, colour-preserving formula derived from coconut, corn and sugar for concentrated natural conditioning. Pureology Hydrate Condition replenishes parched hair with movement and manageability and rehydrates lightened and chemically relaxed hair. see more...

• I have been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner and I was w...4 Answers
  • Would you spend that kind of money on this product?21 Answers
  • Can you find it anywhere else but ulta?9 Answers
Pureology Hydrate Condition, 8.5 fl oz
  • "It smells great, it cleans well, you hair isn't dried out, lots of moisture, yet still gets the job done." in 15 reviews
  • "Since then this has been my absolute favorite shampoo, I've tried other sulfate free shampoos because pureology is pretty expensive but it completely destroyed my hair and made it matted and just a total mess and I relied on pureology to fix it now my hair is back to normal I color it once a month and don't get any breakage and because its so healthy it's been growing quicker." in 14 reviews
  • "Although some may think this shampoo is more expensive you can use less than you would of a normal shampoo, a little goes a long way" in 12 reviews
  • "Its safe to use on color treated hair, they smell amazing and are super concentrated so you only need a small amount. " in 12 reviews
  • "Not only can I trust that it is free of many common chemicals, but it is really concentrated, so a little goes a long way." in 11 reviews
Valerie M.
It's funny - I don't like the smell of the shampoo but I love the smell of this conditioner! I have very fine hair and too much moisture or too heavy of a product will weigh it down and make it look oily and limp. This conditioner makes my hair shiny with no split ends without weighing it down! I love it!
Tiffany C.
Little Neck, NY
My stylist recommended this product because I have dry hair due to highlighting this product does exactly what it says it does. The conditioner smells like peppermint and leaves my hair super silky . My hair has improved using this product just wish it wasn’t so pricey
Summer M.
Flower Mound, TX
My GO TO conditioner. I have very dry- damaged bleach hair. This stuff works magic on my locks. Feeling refreshed and hydrated. The minty cooling feel and smell is what i love for. I buy this every other month as it is a necessity for my hair!
Noelle M.
Ogden, UT
This conditioner is life changing. First of all my hair is color treated, it can become brittle and break if I'm not careful. Being a platinum blonde I have to use purple shampoos to combat brassiness but the purple shampoos always leave my hair extremely dry. But this hydrating conditioner seriously does the trick! It quenches my thirsty hair and more. The smell is so calming and there's a cool tingling sensation on my scalp when I use it, it's like going to the spa. I would recommend anyone with dry hair to give it a try! 💁
Brittney H.
Such a luxury conditioner! It really hydrates my ends and leaves my hair silky smooth. My only complaint is the smell, I was not a fan of it. However, once you rinse it out the smell does not linger in your hair! I will most likely buy it again since my sister who is a hairdresser recommends it!
Tayler O.
Williamsburg, VA
I'll start out saying this stuff smells AMAZING. pretty sure it's like eucalyptus scented. As far as performance goes, it's okay. I like how it feels putting it in. Super smooth, making my scalp tingle too, which feels refreshing. But honestly I don't see a HUGE difference with this compared to a more affordable conditioner. I love this stuff though but nothing stands out with it .
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
I have horrible hair from overprocessing it. I needed something to bring my hair back to its glory. I tried several products from Purelogy and mixed up several of them and my hair is healed. I highly recommend this brand and its products. They have something for everyone
megan d.
Sciota, IL
Best conditioner there is! It smells like peppermint and seems to tingle/ leave a cool feeling on your scalp. It leaves a nice smooth finish to your hair. it is kind of pricey; but it's worth it.
Marjorie M.
Vacaville, CA
OK, I have been hearing the name of this company products, But never really tried it. Until I got this in the mail, I was pleasantly surprised about this Pureology Brand, First lets just start off saying I love that there is no sulfate in this shampoo or conditioner, Because I don't know about you. But I like to keep my colour in my hair as long as I can, This shampoo and conditioner called Pureology,You wont have that problem with this brands, It doesn't strip your hair of its colour. It leaves your hair soft and manageable. Not to mention the Minty smell and I love how it has a sweet tingle to it. A little goes a long ways with this product. I found that just with one use it gave my hair the needed bounce I was looking for, It doesn't weight down my hair. I love the ingredients they use in their products. So if you are looking for a fabulous product, Look no more Pureology has you covered, You will love how fantastic your hair will feel. Check out all of Pureology brands, I have been reading on their web site all their other products sound fabulous as well as these do, Hope to test and review more of their line, It will leave you wanting to try more of their fabulous products. Find more about this fab company here:
Angela W.
Logan, UT
Favorite conditioner. Is safe for color treated hair. It has a minty feel to it when it touches my scalp. Leaves hair soft and silky. I've used this paired with the shampoo for over a year and my hair has never felt more healthy.
Influenster
Does it work.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you spend that kind of money on this product?
Laura V.
Does anyone know a good website to purchase in bulk?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you find it anywhere else but ulta?
Gabrielle U.
Bayonne, NJ
Is this worth the high price? Is there a great drugstore dupe?