BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology Hydrate Shampoo is sulfate-free, salt-free, colour-preserving formula derived from coconut, corn and sugar for concentrated natural conditioning. Pureology Hydrate Condition replenishes parched hair with movement and manageability and rehydrates lightened and chemically relaxed hair. see more...

• I have been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner and I was w...4 Answers
  • Would you spend that kind of money on this product?21 Answers
  • Can you find it anywhere else but ulta?9 Answers
Pureology Hydrate Condition, 8.5 fl oz
  • "It smells great, it cleans well, you hair isn't dried out, lots of moisture, yet still gets the job done." in 15 reviews
  • "Since then this has been my absolute favorite shampoo, I've tried other sulfate free shampoos because pureology is pretty expensive but it completely destroyed my hair and made it matted and just a total mess and I relied on pureology to fix it now my hair is back to normal I color it once a month and don't get any breakage and because its so healthy it's been growing quicker." in 14 reviews
  • "Its safe to use on color treated hair, they smell amazing and are super concentrated so you only need a small amount. " in 12 reviews
  • "Although some may think this shampoo is more expensive you can use less than you would of a normal shampoo, a little goes a long way" in 12 reviews
  • "Not only can I trust that it is free of many common chemicals, but it is really concentrated, so a little goes a long way." in 11 reviews
Taylor G.
Southampton, NJ
I tried this conditioner along with the shampoo and I am hooked. The conditioner has a great and refreshing peppermint scent that makes your hair smell amazing even out of the shower. This conditioner also works just as well as many of my deep conditioners, which is saying a lot for someone with long thick hair like mine. After one use and my hair was silky before it even dried. No knots, the difference in the texture is unbelievable, and my hair just feels so much healthier. If you don't buy the shampoo, at least try the conditioner. You will not be disappointed.
Katie Y.
I've been using this conditioner for years! It's the only thing I've stuck with this long, and been happy with. Yes, it's expensive. But it's worth it to me. PLUS, it's concentrated so you don't have to use as much as drug store products. It smells great, and has a nice tingling sensation. Be sure to buy at a salon only, so you know you're getting authentic product.
Emma W.
New York , NY
This conditioner makes my hair very soft and it smells amazing, like mint. I have fine hair but I have a lot of hair so I have to use a lot, so I wish the bottle was bigger and the price was a little less. I use this every time i condition my hair and I do really like the result despite what you pay for it. I would recommend to people with color treated hair.
Elio C.
Absolutely love this line.

I alternate between hydrating and smoothing when natural, then add strengthening when I am blonde.
Very nurishing and concentrated, yet light. Will not build up. A little but goes a long way. Just make sure your hair drenched.
Scents and feel are out of this world. It is a must buy.
Brittany S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best conditioner ever! I love the peppermint scent! This conditioner hydrates my hair like nothing I've ever used before. Definitely worth the very high price tag. A little goes a long way, thank goodness. This conditioner has asking gotten rid of my dandruff when nothing else could.
Kara H.
Grundy Center, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pureology has turned my hair around. I was a frequent Aussie user and was struggling with dry hair. After one use of Pureology hydrate shampoo and conditioner, it left my hair silky soft. I have color treated hair and would recommend this to others with the same issue.
Tessa B.
Minnetonka, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells clean and minty! I love this product and does a great job at keeping my hair soft and shiny. I bought this at a salon and it's super effective. It was expensive, but I've been so happy with it helping my dry hair I would for sure buy it again!
Ashley D.
Best conditioner ever! I have used this for years. I will try new ones every once in a while and always come back to this one. It leaves my hair soft, silky, and moisturized without weighing it down.
Lauren D.
St Charles, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best part about this conditioner is the mint scent and how it cools your scalp in the shower. It feels great and leaves my hair soft and hydrated. One of the best conditioners I have ever used.
Michelle R.
Stuart, FL
I love Pureology. I never used to buy into the whole concept that I needed to use conditioner from the salon instead of just plain old stores but I'm telling you it has done WONDERS for my hair.
Influenster
Does it work.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you spend that kind of money on this product?
Laura V.
Does anyone know a good website to purchase in bulk?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you find it anywhere else but ulta?
Gabrielle U.
Bayonne, NJ
Is this worth the high price? Is there a great drugstore dupe?