Pureology Hydrate Condition 33oz

by Pureology

Keep colour radiant and feel this award-winning conditioner working to moisturize, detangle and lock in colour. Advanced Nano Technology formula infuses vital moisture and healthy colour brilliance while maximizing colour retention. Feel it working.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pureology Hydrate Condition 33oz!
Searcy, AR
I actually found this on sale for $14.99!!! I have never used a product like this before. I hit the internet and researched after making my purchase. I have super-wavy hair that's also color treated. Breakage is my middle name! After reading about co-washing, and everything else this conditioner had to offer, I was hooked! Love it!!!
Bonney Lake, WA
I've had Pureology Hydrate Conditioner (and shampoo) in my rotation for several years (I switch between a few different brands). It leaves my hair feeling soft, hydrated, and smelling great! This particular shampoo & conditioner is for color treated hair and helps to maintain my color. I definitely recommend them both!
N Salt Lake, UT
Love love love. Love the smell, love the consistency and love the results. A game changer for my hair
San Diego, CA
I bought this on sale and I almost regret buying it because it’s so expensive but my hair has never felt softer. The conditioner has a pleasant cooling menthol feel when you leave it on for a few minutes. It’s lightweight and doesn’t leave my hair feeling heavy or weighed down at all. Just moisturized and healthy.
This conditioner really conditions your hair. it allows you to brush right through after your shower. I have heavily highlighted hair and have been searching for something that works and this is it!
Camarillo, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I went ahead and committed to this jumbo size at Ulta when they were having a sale. I don’t regret my purchase! I was looking for an upscale shampoo/conditioner. I’ve heard of Pureology before, and I read the reviews on this before purchasing. This conditioner is extremely invigorating and the mint scent really wakes my scalp up. It’s definitely pricey (way more than $33) but i have had it since December and i’m just about half way through. I’ve noticed less breakage and the texture of my hair has restored! it’s worth it.
Vancouver , WA
Much like the shampoo, I love the hydration, but it weighs down my thin, fine hair. Switched to Sheer Hydrate
Greenville, SC
Much like its shampoo counterpart, this line is Old Faithful for me. Reliable, sulfate free, hydrating, doesn’t leave my hair weighed down.
San Francisco, CA
I absolutely adore this shampoos. It smells divine and it leaves my hair shiny, sleek, and frizz-free. It helps my color in my hair last longer. Sometimes I don’t even need to condition. The value size is well worth the price.
Jim Thorpe
SO HYDRATING. My hair is extremely, or I should say was very dry and frizzy. I’m just about two/three weeks of using this product I noticed my hair looking and definitely feeling healthier. I can’t wait to try our other products from this brand.

Looking for your answer?