Pureology Hydrate® ConditionInfluenster Beauty Awards Winner 2018

BY PUREOLOGY #5 in Conditioner

Sulfate free, this concentrated, moisturizing conditioner deeply quenches dry hair without stripping hair of its natural oils, and soothes with its signature aromatherapy blend of Peppermint and Corn Mint essential oils.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter-sized amount to shampoo-ed hair, lather and rinse. For maximun color care, use with Hydrate Shampoo.

AQUA/WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, AMODIMETHICONE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL ESTERS, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, MENTHA ARVENSIS OIL / MENTHA ARVENSIS LEAF OIL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, TRIDECETH-6, METHYLPARABEN, GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, PANTHENOL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, MENTHOL, LIMONENE, TOCOPHEROL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS BUTTER / JOJOBA BUTTER, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, SALVIA OFFICINALIS EXTRACT / SAGE LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF EXTRACT / ROSEMARY LEAF EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, BENZOPHENONE-4, LINALOOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, WHEAT AMINO ACIDS, MENTHA PIPERITA EXTRACT / PEPPERMINT LEAF EXTRACT, ASCORBIC ACID, MELANIN

• I have been looking for a new shampoo and conditioner and...4 Answers
  • Would you spend that kind of money on this product?21 Answers
  • Is this okay to use on colored hair?1 Answers
Pureology Hydrate® Condition
  • "It smells great, it cleans well, you hair isn't dried out, lots of moisture, yet still gets the job done." in 15 reviews
  • "Since then this has been my absolute favorite shampoo, I've tried other sulfate free shampoos because pureology is pretty expensive but it completely destroyed my hair and made it matted and just a total mess and I relied on pureology to fix it now my hair is back to normal I color it once a month and don't get any breakage and because its so healthy it's been growing quicker." in 14 reviews
  • "Although some may think this shampoo is more expensive you can use less than you would of a normal shampoo, a little goes a long way" in 12 reviews
  • "Its safe to use on color treated hair, they smell amazing and are super concentrated so you only need a small amount. " in 12 reviews
  • "Not only can I trust that it is free of many common chemicals, but it is really concentrated, so a little goes a long way." in 11 reviews
Rachel R.
Orange Park, FL
I can't even tell you how many bottles of conditioner I've purchased in my lifetime trying to find that perfect product to deal with my curly, dry hair. The money spent on this product or that product could probably pay for a new car. Throwing down the money for this product line hurt a little as it costs a little more than others, but I was desperate and I trusted the person who told me to try it. Wow! My hair has never looked this good; not even out of a salon. I can't say enough about this product. The scent is amazing, my hair responds well, the curl is controlled and bouncy, and I do not have any frizz. Hallelujah! I'm hooked. Might as well pump the product into my bathroom straight from the manufacturer because this lady is not buying anything else. Ever.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
This is my new favorite go to conditioner. It has a lovely clean minty scent, which leaves a cooling Feeling on your scalp. Which I really enjoy. I have long thin, fine hair and I personally prefer this over the hydrate light. (Which is made for my hair type) anyway. The bottle is very practical. Easy to dispense product from. The hole is a little big, and since a little goes a long way it's kind of easy to get too much. my hair is so soft and has so much shine when I use this. I Also use the hydrate shampoo as well. It is definitely a luxury line, the conditioner retails for $30. For the smaller bottle.. yikes! But really a great investment if you love your hair! It's vegan, and slulfate free. But does have silicone, if you're looking for silicone free, get the hydrate light. Ever since. I've started using this my scalp has been so much healthier, I really love this line and will continue to buy it, and most definitely recommend!
Kajsa L.
Rockport, MA
Pureology Hydrate Conditioner is absolutely amazing!!! You literally only need a little bit to be able to make your hair silky smooth. Since using this conditioner, I have no more tangles when first brushing my hair once out of the shower. The smell is great, and the texture is like clouds. I know that sounds crazy, but the texture is really like clouds. My hair loves this conditioner. I am so thankful for my hair stylist recommending this product. I HIGHLY recommend this conditioner as well. It is on the expensive side, but it is totally worth it. Your hair will thank you!! <3

Pureology Hydrate Condition (Conditioner) 8.5 Fl Oz
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I was first introduced to the Pureology brand through subscription boxes. The hydrating conditioner is awesome. It leaves your hair silky soft and it makes my extremely dry hair look so healthy. I was very satisfied with the results.
Jessica C.
Cullman, AL
Review for: 8.5 OZ more...
This is the only condition I will use in my hair! I have very fine hair and my scalp gets oily but the ends of my hair are very dry. I use this two or three times a week and it has changed my hair for the best! I will never use another conditioner again
Jamie M.
Gastonia, NC
This is my absolute favorite conditioner. I have chemically treated hair so I need something moisturizing, but not anything that will weigh my hairstyle down. This conditioner has the perfect amount of moisture and doesn’t weigh down my hair at all. I can even apply this conditioner at my roots, and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy.
Justine F.
Brooklyn, NY
I received the shampoo and conditioner as samples from ulta and was excited to try them out. I have fine curly hair which is prone to dryness / damage. I found this duo really packed a moisturized punch and left my locks feeling healthy and fuller. This is really meant for thicker hair but I did not find that it weighed me down.

This definitely helped with detangling and left my hair feeling soft and hydrated. I never felt like my hair was being stripped of natural oils, but was actually getting stronger.

The minty fragrance is very nice! I was really getting toothpaste vibes but I grew to enjoy it!

Love that the product is vegan!

Overall I'd recommend and would purchase again!
Taylor H.
Charlotte, NC
I feel like the conditioner and the shampoo can’t go one without the other so my review will be similar to that of the shampoo. It is on the cheaper side of professional haircare but doesn’t make my hair feel as soft and hydrated as I feel it could. I would recommend though in the end but may recommend other brands over it as well
Ashlee M.
Ventura, CA
Pureology Hydrate Condition (Conditioner) 8.5 Fl Oz I love this product... great conditioner! I have scalp issues and the fresh minty scent feels so cool and soothing on my scalp! Love that! My hair is thick, course and frizzy so I have to blow it out all the time... it’s makes my hair feel smooth without feeling weighed down, soft and airy and tangle free! Awesome conditioner!! Just wish it wasn’t so expensive... definitely an investment! 💜💜
Meredith M.
Manchester
The best conditioner in the whole world! It hydrates my hair without weighing it down. I love the smell. It has a tingly peppermint feel on my scalp! I recommend this conditioner to all of my friends and they love it as well! I have been using this product for 8 years and don’t know what I would do without it!
Influenster
Does it work.
Michele B.
Naples, ME
Would you spend that kind of money on this product?
Bailey S.
Marion, Ia
Is this light enough to use everyday without weighing hair down?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you find it anywhere else but ulta?
Laura V.
Does anyone know a good website to purchase in bulk?