BY PUREOLOGY

Gently remove impurities without stripping strands with a specially formulated hydrating cleansing conditioner for dry hair that contains Jojoba Oil to restore moisture.

Buy on Beauty ...*
Emma W.
Buchanan, VA
I received a sample of this in a beauty box and had never tried this brand before. I was blown away by how soft my hair was and how frizz-free it looked. I do not have thin hair but this worked for my medium-thick, curly hair. My favorite aspect of this conditioner is how spa-like it feels when in use- the scent (peppermint and eucalyptus-like) is divine and makes hair tingle slightly. It feels so fancy and smells so good and makes me want to pay a little extra for good conditioner. I love the performance of this conditioner and it's matching shampoo and I highly recommend it. Bonus- it's vegan!
Megan H.
This is great for in between washes! It smells amazing and after leaving it on for 5-7 minutes it really does clean the hair. I love the minty tingle it gives my roots and also leaves my hair soft, hydrated, and shiny!
Corinne R.
My hairdresser turned me onto this as I work out, get sweaty hair, and want to wash it often. Since I know my curly hair doesn’t need the moisture stripped away wig each wash, this was the perfect solution. It smells great, leaves your scalp feeling fresh and moisturizes my hair!
My only complaint is that apparently pureology is discontinuing this product, so it’s getting hard to find.. :(
Kaitlyn M.
I got a sample of this in a sephora sample bag around Christmas time and I really enjoyed the product a lot. I was a little sketched out because I never really had good luck with cleansing conditioners but this one is the exception. It really cleaned my hair of all oils while keeping it moisturized and light.
Kathryn L.
Conyers, GA
This is a good product for people with colored hair to use. I have used this when I travel before because it packs easily. It was a light weight conditioner with a wonderful smell. It left my hair nice and soft without a lot of residue.
Stacy S.
I received a sample of this inner beauty bag and I absolutely love it. It has a very neutral scent and it's super easy to use. Also makes my hair feels so soft and so smooth after using it. It does have a very high price tag so I'm not sure if I would purchase it on a regular basis but I will definitely buy it again to use to supplement my haircare routine
Emily S.
Marquette, MI
This product has been great overall. It cleans my hair and leaves it silky, smooth, and soft. I'm never sure if I have enough though because it seems to soak into my hair and disappear. It's also a little on the expensive side, which is frustrating.
Mallory H.
Kennesaw, GA
I love this stuff and the smell is amazing. Way better smell than the shampoo. I guess it is more concentrated? Anyways I have short hair and I have bleached it and this product works miracles on it!
Jeanne C.
Joplin, MO
I received this cleansing conditioner as a gift from my stylist. I am still getting use to using it. It doesn't lather up like shampoo. Its like washing your hair with conditioner only. My stylist says its the best thing for your hair. I don't not like it but I'm not sure if I love it yet. I do like that it is quick and cuts out a step.
Katie J.
Marion, IN
I like this a lot! It hydrates my hair and makes it soft and shiny. The only negative I have to say about this product is that it kinda smells funny.