Pureology Hydrate Air Dry Cream 5.1 oz uploaded by Elannah L.

BY PUREOLOGY

Control and enhance your hair with the Hydrate Air Dry Cream. A heat styler created to give your hair perfect texture while rejuvenating it with moisture and hydration. Helps to speed up blow-drying time and does not have a sticky residue nor weigh the hair down. Won't fade hair due to its AntiFadeComplex. see more...

Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
Pureology Hair Hydrate Air Dry Cream can only get a 2 out of 5 from me. I loved how soft my hair felt and manageable it was letting it air dry, which is what I generally do. But, I can't get past the smell. The smell was so unpleasant and strong that I was very tempted to get back in the shower to rewash my hair to get it out. If I hadn't had plans to leave I would have. This is not something I can recommend. Sorry
Elannah L.
I only got a sample of this product not the full item and I enjoyed the way it made my hair smell but I didn’t notice a change in time it took my hair to dry or in my overall hair health . I would probably not purchase in the future.