Add a Photo

By PUREOLOGY
Control and enhance your hair with the Hydrate Air Dry Cream. A heat styler created to give your hair perfect texture while rejuvenating it with moisture and hydration. Helps to speed up blow-drying time and does not have a sticky residue nor weigh the hair down. Won't fade hair due to its AntiFadeComplex.
Photo (1)
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Cincinnati , OH
June 20, 2017, 3:45 p.m.
Review for: Pureology Hydrate Air Dry Cream 5.1 oz
This stuff is great! My hair gets a lot of damage from heat sometimes, so it's always good to hydrate it and keep it healthy! I got a sample from ulta and tried it out this am. All you do it rub it into towel dried hair and when your hair dries, it's SO soft and hydrated! I'm considering buying a full size bottle - that's how great it is! If you've got brittle hair I highly recommend this product!
Erica P.
Erica P.
April 29, 2017, 6:13 a.m.
Review for: Pureology Hydrate Air Dry Cream 5.1 oz
I got a free sample of this air dry cream from ulta and I fell in love! It hydrates my hair, helps with tangles and smells amazing! What more can you ask for? I also like that coconut oil is one of the primary ingredients listed. This really is the perfect air dry cream!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
May 2, 2017, 8:13 p.m.
Review for: Pureology Hydrate Air Dry Cream 5.1 oz
Pureology Hydrate Air Dry Cream is the Bom! I can put a small amount of the‚Äč Air Dry Cream, not dry my hair and my hair will actually not be frizy. Even on high humidity days, it's like the Air Dry Cream is magical. I highly recommend that you try this product.
Beka S.
Beka S.
Camino, CA
April 28, 2017, 4:15 p.m.
Review for: Pureology Hydrate Air Dry Cream 5.1 oz
I purchased this at Ulta about a month ago. It's AMAZING! I like this more than bumble and bumbles don't blow it, even! That's saying a lot. It's about the same, price wise, but the smell and overall performance is better :)
Kellie D.
Kellie D.
Ardmore, OK
April 5, 2017, 5:53 p.m.
Review for: Pureology Hydrate Air Dry Cream 5.1 oz
If you like to air dry your hair get this product. Very easy to use with a nice herbal smell. Really makes air dried air look sleek & not frizzy.