BY PUREOLOGY

Control and enhance your hair with the Hydrate Air Dry Cream. A heat styler created to give your hair perfect texture while rejuvenating it with moisture and hydration. Helps to speed up blow-drying time and does not have a sticky residue nor weigh the hair down. Won't fade hair due to its AntiFadeComplex. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Pureology Hydrate Air Dry Cream 5.1 oz my hair is fine and thin with a natural wave. But while it has a wave without blow-drying it just kind of frizzes up. But I hate going through the trouble of blow drying it. So I thought I'd give this a try. After shampooing and towel drying my hair I put just a dime size amount in my hands and ran it through my hair. Then I parted my hair in have and made two braids from my ears down. I left the braids in until it was almost dry. Then I let them out and scrunched my hair until it was dry. It gave me nice beach waves. So while it does work the only problem I had with it is it made my hair feel slightly oily. It may not do that to someone with thicker hair. So it's definitely worth purchasing just be cautious if you have thin hair and don't apply too much
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I received this item in my monthly Allure beauty box and even though I have very thin hair I gave it a try. I really like the texture of the cream itself, and it wasn't too heavy for my hair which was very nice. I enjoyed the scent as well, it was very nice and not too strong on the perfume side. I would definitely recommend it for those who have thicker hair than myself though; mainly because I think it would would work better for them, even though I really do like it. I just need something that is a lil bit stronger texture-wise, that will give my very fine hair some actual volume.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I absolutely adore all things from Pureology!! I recently got this air dry cream as a sample and decided to try it on my hair after I had showered in the evening. I was planning on letting my hair air dry overnight so I figured it was a perfect time to try this out. Letting my hair air dry it tends to be very scraggly looking and it gets strange kinks to it that arent wavy or curly. It just looks horrible. I have very straight hair but from getting it colored and using heat it tends to look a little frizzy and kinky, especially at the ends. So when I used this and woke up in the morning, yes my hair was still a little crazy kinky at the ends, but it was all around much less frizzy and looked nice and smooth. I think if I could work with it a little bit more after applying I could end up having some nice beach waves. I'm going to keep using it and see if I can get it to look even better next time. My only complaint is the scent. I think it smells like a musky, old lady perfume when applied but I threw on some Pureology leave in conditioner and it smelled good again!
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I am not sure exactly what it is about this product, but I love it! The smell is nice. If you don't like patchouli oil you probably won't be a fan. But I use just nickel sized amount and my hair is so much less frizzy and soft when I use this. I personally air dry my hair most days so I am really digging this product! It's a thinner consistency, white cream product. I got a sample size and once it's gone I'm going to be getting the full size! I definitely recommend this for the days you don't want to blow dry your hair!
Jessica R.
Oakdale, CA
I actually received this in my November Allure Beauty Box. It sounded amazing! I have curly hair that every once in awhile I let air dry. I usually just make two twists and it keeps the curl. So I tried this thinking it would cut down on frizz. I couldn't get past the smell. It's horrible! Kinda smells like eucalyptus and minty. Which isn't something I want to smell all day in my hair. And to top it off... the smell lingers. aLL dAy.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
As much as I despise using heated products I often do because if not my thick wavy hair is a mess. I tried this cream out a trial sample came in my October Allure Beauty Box. The cream has a natural herb smell to it. I'm feeling neutral about the fragrance. My hair is medium to long about 4 inches passed my shoulders. I used about a quarter size amount and evenly rubbed it in with my fingers and then my brush. I twisted small sections of my hair and let it air dry before picking them apart. Overall it felt like I had mousse in my hair when it dried, but it looked nice. I would definitely use it again when I'm in a hurry to go somewhere and don't have the time or energy to spend on my hair.
Taylor H.
Toledo, OH
I received this in a subscription box and I have to say that I really like this product. It makes my dry, bleached hair noticeably more soft and smooth.  I like to smother my hair in it after I get out of the shower and let it airdry.  My hair never feels weighed down or oily.  Will I purchase? Probably not because it's rare that I ever airdry my hair. And it's pricey.
Justine A.
I absolutely love this air dry cream! I received a small tube in a Pureology holiday gift set that I received for Christmas. On days that I don't feel like blow drying my hair I use this. Once my hair dries it is left so soft. When my little tube runs out I'm definitely buying the fullsize one.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
This product is AMAZING. When I blow dry my hair I’m left with a frizzy fluff ball and when I air dry I’m left with oily and matted waves. I can’t seem to win. This product.. wins. I used it and my hair was left almost completely straight and silky. It wasn’t frizzy or oily looking or matted. I was so impressed with this product and now feel more comfortable ditching the heat. Photo is with no styling at all.
Madison Z.
My hair has been so dry because of this dry winter weather and because of how many times my hair has been colored so this has been my best friend for awhile! The shampoo and condition are nice too