BY PUREOLOGY

Control and enhance your hair with the Hydrate Air Dry Cream. A heat styler created to give your hair perfect texture while rejuvenating it with moisture and hydration. Helps to speed up blow-drying time and does not have a sticky residue nor weigh the hair down. Won't fade hair due to its AntiFadeComplex. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Jill C.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I absolutely adore all things from Pureology!! I recently got this air dry cream as a sample and decided to try it on my hair after I had showered in the evening. I was planning on letting my hair air dry overnight so I figured it was a perfect time to try this out. Letting my hair air dry it tends to be very scraggly looking and it gets strange kinks to it that arent wavy or curly. It just looks horrible. I have very straight hair but from getting it colored and using heat it tends to look a little frizzy and kinky, especially at the ends. So when I used this and woke up in the morning, yes my hair was still a little crazy kinky at the ends, but it was all around much less frizzy and looked nice and smooth. I think if I could work with it a little bit more after applying I could end up having some nice beach waves. I'm going to keep using it and see if I can get it to look even better next time. My only complaint is the scent. I think it smells like a musky, old lady perfume when applied but I threw on some Pureology leave in conditioner and it smelled good again!
Sheila M.
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Pureology Hydrate Air Dry Cream 5.1 oz my hair is fine and thin with a natural wave. But while it has a wave without blow-drying it just kind of frizzes up. But I hate going through the trouble of blow drying it. So I thought I'd give this a try. After shampooing and towel drying my hair I put just a dime size amount in my hands and ran it through my hair. Then I parted my hair in have and made two braids from my ears down. I left the braids in until it was almost dry. Then I let them out and scrunched my hair until it was dry. It gave me nice beach waves. So while it does work the only problem I had with it is it made my hair feel slightly oily. It may not do that to someone with thicker hair. So it's definitely worth purchasing just be cautious if you have thin hair and don't apply too much
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
As much as I despise using heated products I often do because if not my thick wavy hair is a mess. I tried this cream out a trial sample came in my October Allure Beauty Box. The cream has a natural herb smell to it. I'm feeling neutral about the fragrance. My hair is medium to long about 4 inches passed my shoulders. I used about a quarter size amount and evenly rubbed it in with my fingers and then my brush. I twisted small sections of my hair and let it air dry before picking them apart. Overall it felt like I had mousse in my hair when it dried, but it looked nice. I would definitely use it again when I'm in a hurry to go somewhere and don't have the time or energy to spend on my hair.
Christine P.
Christine P.
Stillwater, NY
I have thin but course curly hair and it is long. I also color often and have bleached highlight that tend to get very frizzy and take forever to dry. I only use a hair dryer on occasion because all my favs have been discontinued and I haven't found any products recently that don't leave my hair a wild mess so I have been letting it air dry which leaves it curly but flat. I got a sample of the Pureology Hydrate Air Dry Cream and so far I am very impressed even thought I have been using it somewhat sparingly. I have nice spiral bouncy curls with minimal frizz that look like they were styled and my air dry time has been taken a 1/3 of the time it normally does. I will definitely buy some and can't wait to goop on more to see what it does.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
This stuff is great! My hair gets a lot of damage from heat sometimes, so it's always good to hydrate it and keep it healthy! I got a sample from ulta and tried it out this am. All you do it rub it into towel dried hair and when your hair dries, it's SO soft and hydrated! I'm considering buying a full size bottle - that's how great it is! If you've got brittle hair I highly recommend this product!
Emily W.
Emily W.
Winter Spgs, FL
At first I was a little unsure about this product but after a few uses I have definitely come to love it! A little amount of this goes A LONG WAY so make sure you don't use too much or else it will leave your hair feeling heavy and greasy. Definitely a good thing to pair up with Pureology Hydrate Shampoo and Pureology Hydrate Condition, 8.5 fl oz
Katie C.
Katie C.
 I absolutely love this stuff! I don't always pay a lot for haircare products, I want quality, but I know plenty of more affordable brands that are just as good. However, Ive never seen many products that compare to this one. This really does cut the drying time in half. I have think curly hair and I cannot go with out this!
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
This provides a nice moisture to my hair when I decide to air dry. It does give it some volume but nothing crazy noticeable. I also love the scent- smells almost like aloe. Not too strong of a scent, because I'm very sensitive! Picked this up for about $30, not sure if it's worth the price though
Erica P.
Erica P.
I got a free sample of this air dry cream from ulta and I fell in love! It hydrates my hair, helps with tangles and smells amazing! What more can you ask for? I also like that coconut oil is one of the primary ingredients listed. This really is the perfect air dry cream!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
Pureology Hydrate Air Dry Cream is the Bom! I can put a small amount of the‚Äč Air Dry Cream, not dry my hair and my hair will actually not be frizy. Even on high humidity days, it's like the Air Dry Cream is magical. I highly recommend that you try this product.