BY PUREOLOGY

A must-have for every girl on the go, this leave-in cream and lightweight styler for dry hair from Pureology shortens drying time and controls frizz.

How To Use:

Apply evenly to damp hair after cleansing and conditioning. Air-dry for a no-heat required blow dry finish.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, TRIDECETH-9 PG-AMODIMETHICONE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, ACETAMIDE MEA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, POLYURETHANE-34, LACTAMIDE MEA, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, LAURETH-7, TRIDECETH-12, DIMETHICONOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BENZOPHENONE-4, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, LINALOOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 80 LIMONENE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, GERANIOL, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, EUGENOL, MELANIN, TOCOPHEROL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL

Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I really enjoy this air dry cream! Most styling products are geared towards those that blow dry their hair. I have no idea how to properly blow dry nor do i ever have time to blow dry so this product is a life savor for me. I just towel dry my hair and put a small amount in my hair. This has a strong minty scent which i personally enjoy. I don’t find it lingering in my hair throughout the day. It makes my dry hair very soft and light weight. I have straight hair with some slight waves and kinks in it. I also have a long angled bob that i like to apply heat too by either using my wand or straightening. This product was a slight disappointment in the aspect that it didn’t give me many more waves like i was point for. However i will still continue to use it and i do like the hydration it gives to my hair!
Bonnie M.
South Hadley, MA
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells absolutely amazing and works wonders when I don’t have the time/want to blow dry my hair. Helps keep my curl shape and controls frizz which is rare if I don’t blow dry.
Susan W.
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this product. My hair is thick and hard to dry. This makes air drying manageable for my frizzy, curly, messy hair. Notice a big difference when I use it and when I do not. I have already repurchased this product. Would highly recommend.
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
I got them when air dry creams got really popular so I figured I’ve give it a try. I really like it. It makes your hair super soft and does speed up drying time. It controls frizz and enhances my natural texture. The smell is amazing, I’m not sure what it smells like but I love it and it lingers on your hair. A little goes a long way so seemingly pricey I’ve had the same tube forever.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I am not sure exactly what it is about this product, but I love it! The smell is nice. If you don't like patchouli oil you probably won't be a fan. But I use just nickel sized amount and my hair is so much less frizzy and soft when I use this. I personally air dry my hair most days so I am really digging this product! It's a thinner consistency, white cream product. I got a sample size and once it's gone I'm going to be getting the full size! I definitely recommend this for the days you don't want to blow dry your hair!
Becky S.
1,178 reviews
I love the growing trend of air dry products because heat styling can be a pain and time consuming when in a hurry. Also it gets really hot down here in the south :)
I've tried a couple high end like this one and the lower price point like L'Oréal Paris Advanced Hairstyle AIR DRY IT Wave Swept Spray but haven't mastered using them successfully to have hair like the models.
This one from Pureology smells great and comes in an easy to use tube. Mine is a deluxe sample size that's part of a set along with the Hydrate shampoo and conditioner.
I've used it a few times and it doesn't leave my hair crunchy, frizzy or overtly anything really. Maybe I need some lessons because there were no directions on the packaging.
Maren L.
Iowa
Purchased at: ULTA
i have curly hair and but it’s been kind of frizzy because i’ve straightened it so many times so i bought this. i use it after i shower and it makes my hair curly as it should be rather than the weird in between straight and curly. it also helps make my hair dry so much faster!
Rachel O.
Peninsula, OH
This product is AMAZING. When I blow dry my hair I’m left with a frizzy fluff ball and when I air dry I’m left with oily and matted waves. I can’t seem to win. This product.. wins. I used it and my hair was left almost completely straight and silky. It wasn’t frizzy or oily looking or matted. I was so impressed with this product and now feel more comfortable ditching the heat. Photo is with no styling at all.
Sierra S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This is one of my all time favorite products. I am always leaving the house with my hair wet, and this prevents my wavy, corse hair from turning frizzy and wild. I love how it smooths my hair and it smells great too!
Jill M.
Bridgeport, CT
Purchased at: Sephora
This doesn't work well for me, but it's probably just my hair type to be honest. No matter what product I use, my hair doesn't look good at all air dried. Smells good and won't leave hair greasy.