BY PUREOLOGY

A must-have for every girl on the go, this leave-in cream and lightweight styler for dry hair from Pureology shortens drying time and controls frizz.

How To Use:

Apply evenly to damp hair after cleansing and conditioning. Air-dry for a no-heat required blow dry finish.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, TRIDECETH-9 PG-AMODIMETHICONE, POLYACRYLAMIDE, ACETAMIDE MEA ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, POLYURETHANE-34, LACTAMIDE MEA, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, LAURETH-7, TRIDECETH-12, DIMETHICONOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, BENZOPHENONE-4, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, LINALOOL, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 80 LIMONENE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, GERANIOL, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, EUGENOL, MELANIN, TOCOPHEROL, PENTYLENE GLYCOL

Buy on ULTA*
Shelby A.
Tobyhanna, PA
I really enjoy this air dry cream! Most styling products are geared towards those that blow dry their hair. I have no idea how to properly blow dry nor do i ever have time to blow dry so this product is a life savor for me. I just towel dry my hair and put a small amount in my hair. This has a strong minty scent which i personally enjoy. I don’t find it lingering in my hair throughout the day. It makes my dry hair very soft and light weight. I have straight hair with some slight waves and kinks in it. I also have a long angled bob that i like to apply heat too by either using my wand or straightening. This product was a slight disappointment in the aspect that it didn’t give me many more waves like i was point for. However i will still continue to use it and i do like the hydration it gives to my hair!
Sheila M.
Irvine, KY
Pureology Hydrate® Air Dry Cream my hair is fine and thin with a natural wave. But while it has a wave without blow-drying it just kind of frizzes up. But I hate going through the trouble of blow drying it. So I thought I'd give this a try. After shampooing and towel drying my hair I put just a dime size amount in my hands and ran it through my hair. Then I parted my hair in have and made two braids from my ears down. I left the braids in until it was almost dry. Then I let them out and scrunched my hair until it was dry. It gave me nice beach waves. So while it does work the only problem I had with it is it made my hair feel slightly oily. It may not do that to someone with thicker hair. So it's definitely worth purchasing just be cautious if you have thin hair and don't apply too much
Jill C.
Brick , NJ
I absolutely adore all things from Pureology!! I recently got this air dry cream as a sample and decided to try it on my hair after I had showered in the evening. I was planning on letting my hair air dry overnight so I figured it was a perfect time to try this out. Letting my hair air dry it tends to be very scraggly looking and it gets strange kinks to it that arent wavy or curly. It just looks horrible. I have very straight hair but from getting it colored and using heat it tends to look a little frizzy and kinky, especially at the ends. So when I used this and woke up in the morning, yes my hair was still a little crazy kinky at the ends, but it was all around much less frizzy and looked nice and smooth. I think if I could work with it a little bit more after applying I could end up having some nice beach waves. I'm going to keep using it and see if I can get it to look even better next time. My only complaint is the scent. I think it smells like a musky, old lady perfume when applied but I threw on some Pureology leave in conditioner and it smelled good again!
Jessica R.
Oakdale, CA
I actually received this in my November Allure Beauty Box. It sounded amazing! I have curly hair that every once in awhile I let air dry. I usually just make two twists and it keeps the curl. So I tried this thinking it would cut down on frizz. I couldn't get past the smell. It's horrible! Kinda smells like eucalyptus and minty. Which isn't something I want to smell all day in my hair. And to top it off... the smell lingers. aLL dAy.
Jamie P.
Binghamton, NY
As much as I despise using heated products I often do because if not my thick wavy hair is a mess. I tried this cream out a trial sample came in my October Allure Beauty Box. The cream has a natural herb smell to it. I'm feeling neutral about the fragrance. My hair is medium to long about 4 inches passed my shoulders. I used about a quarter size amount and evenly rubbed it in with my fingers and then my brush. I twisted small sections of my hair and let it air dry before picking them apart. Overall it felt like I had mousse in my hair when it dried, but it looked nice. I would definitely use it again when I'm in a hurry to go somewhere and don't have the time or energy to spend on my hair.
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
I got them when air dry creams got really popular so I figured I’ve give it a try. I really like it. It makes your hair super soft and does speed up drying time. It controls frizz and enhances my natural texture. The smell is amazing, I’m not sure what it smells like but I love it and it lingers on your hair. A little goes a long way so seemingly pricey I’ve had the same tube forever.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I am not sure exactly what it is about this product, but I love it! The smell is nice. If you don't like patchouli oil you probably won't be a fan. But I use just nickel sized amount and my hair is so much less frizzy and soft when I use this. I personally air dry my hair most days so I am really digging this product! It's a thinner consistency, white cream product. I got a sample size and once it's gone I'm going to be getting the full size! I definitely recommend this for the days you don't want to blow dry your hair!
Nichole K.
I'm definitely not a fan of this product. I have very thick, curly hair and I was hoping this would help cut down on the frizz when air-drying. I felt like I needed to apply another product still on top of this to help with hold. I will continue to opt for an oil based product to fight frizz in the future.
Justine A.
1919 reviews
I absolutely love this air dry cream! I received a small tube in a Pureology holiday gift set that I received for Christmas. On days that I don't feel like blow drying my hair I use this. Once my hair dries it is left so soft. When my little tube runs out I'm definitely buying the fullsize one.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
This product is AMAZING. When I blow dry my hair I’m left with a frizzy fluff ball and when I air dry I’m left with oily and matted waves. I can’t seem to win. This product.. wins. I used it and my hair was left almost completely straight and silky. It wasn’t frizzy or oily looking or matted. I was so impressed with this product and now feel more comfortable ditching the heat. Photo is with no styling at all.