BY PUREOLOGY

Nicole V.
Pittsfield , MA
This deep conditioner is a life saver. I shampooed with the pureology hydrate shampoo then combed the pureology hydrate hydracure through my hair with a wide toothed comb. I left it on with a warm wet towel and shower cap on my head for an hour then rinsed it out and my hair felt like silk. After drying my hair had almost no frizz and felt silky smooth. I will definitely repurchase again.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
First I only gave it a 4 because of price, but I love love this, and will keep buying even though its pricey, For you ladies that color or highlight i highly encourage you to buy this i love her way feels and smells, i buy there shampoo and condi
Faith G.
Madison , WI
SOOOOOOO SOOOOO SOOOO worth the splurge. I love this brand and swear by it with all of my heart. Very hydrating and does not weigh down my hair.
This is a great mask from pureology. I recommend using this with other pureology products for the best results.
cheyenne w.
Paris, TX
This is one of my favorite deep conditioners! It makes my hair super soft and so easy to manage.
Nicole V.
Pittsfield , MA
I'm so sad that this product is discontinued because this is my MVP (most valuable product)! This makes my hair so soft and supple. It works better than the hydra whip one so I'm sad that they're discontinuing it.