BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology Hold Fast Gel provides firm support with a superior hard hold that never flakes. The Nano Technology present in Pureology Hold Fast Gel, strengthens, protects, and resists humidity, while the Anti-Fade Complex protects color and guards hair against UVA/UVB rays. Contains Micas for extra shine.

tammy m.
Strongsville , OH
This jealous so effective I’m very satisfied with this the packaging is beautiful I get this online and met all my expectations and I recommend this to everyone it’s very effective there’s no room for improvement I recommend this to everyone
Sunny K.
Seattle
I bought this because I color my hair a lot and other store brand options just did not work for me. This gel really works well with my hair. Just to give you an idea of what my hair is like.. its super bleached and frizzy so I have a head full of fly aways but this gel keeps it together. I can't really tell if my hair color ( which I did after the bleach) stayed loner because of this product or not though. It doesn't seem like it did. The only thing I didn't like is the smell. Usually products smell good but to me this smells very manufactured and chemically. It bothers my nose :(
Jessica F.
I love pureology products. The quality of all of there products are awesome. The anti-fade complex hold fast gel is awesome. Keeps my hair in place all day without it looking "hard" and "wet." The cost is the only thing that keeps me from always purchasing Pureology products.
Jennifer A.
Wausau, WI
I have used Pureology products for years and love them all but this one takes the cake! It so nice smelling and saves my blonde from fading and getting ashey and brassy! I can go longer between salon visits and love everything it does for my hair!
Danielle H.
I heard about pureology in the past but just wasn't to sure. Let me tell you...this stuff is so awesome! It does what its supposed to do. It didn't dry my hair out like other products. This definitely met my expectations.
Cristen
Purelogy products are the best with the anti fade complex. Everyone wants to keep their color looking bright between salon visits. Not only does this prosecutors protect against fading it also had very atong hold when I curled my hair. Very little hairspray as needed in addition not the use of this gel.
Rachel S.
Portland, OR
Unfortunately this product was not one for the books, personally. Don't ever buy something based on the product reviews solely, everything is a personal experience we are all made with different genetics so not every product will be as satisfactory to you as it was for the last. Good luck.
Elisabeth L.
Rosedale, NY
I mostly wear my hair in a wash and go. Just letting my curly hair out and after I wash it and moisturize it, I use this gel to hold my curls in place so that the style can last up to a week if I so choose. This product provides a good amount of hold, and works well with other products.
Stephany S.
Lake Oswego, OR
I have used this in the past when coloring my hair shades of red to reduce fading and when needing hold, but fold the hold to be too much. They are serious when they say "Hard Hold Gel". My fault I guess for not believing them. LOL
Danna E.
Knoxville, TN
This is the BEST stuff and they discontinued it. I use just a little bit of this in my hair right at the crown and it makes styling so much easier. It dries with zero stiffness or stickiness but allows me to have some control over getting some fullness out of my very fine hair. I just wish they hadn't discontinued it.