BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology Serious Colour Care with Antifade Complex now introduces the Glossing Mist. Pureology Glossing Mist is an exquisite, ultra-light glossing mist that increases color dimension and creates luminous, shimmering shine. Nano technology and AntiFade Complex repairs and protects. Allergen-free fragrance.

Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
I got this free one time when I purchased the pureology hydrate shampoo and conditioner (it was a holiday gift set). I use it from time to time but it will make your hair look greasy if you use too much. I recommend avoiding your roots and spray onto your hair from far away so a gentle mist hits your hair.
It isn't bad but for the price I definitely wouldn't buy it.
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
This shine spray is a very quick easy spritz of product to finish out my hair in the morning. The value/price of this product is certainly worth it! It is fast and widely available at stores as well. The smell is good, I just wish the bottles were bigger!
Kimberly H.
Charlotte, NC
This is my absolute favorite glossing spray! I don't use very much, because I have fine hair, but the smell and the fact is absolutely incredible! I would hands-down suggest is for anyone who's looking to add a little extra shine and boost to their hair!
Melissa E.
San diego, Ca
This shine is so nice because some shine products can be to greasy or oily but this has a fine mist that creates a luminous glow without giving the hair a wet look. All of pureologys products are color safe so they aren't going to strip
Your color so that's a plus.
gabriela e.
This mist smells sooo good! i have fine hair and am reluctant to try hair products because anything weighs me down. this product add shine to my hair, is very lightweight, and makes my hair look very healthy! I definitely recommend it.
Liz L.
Mandeville, La
This is a truly fabulous product. My hair is coarse and dry from coloring for many years. When I need more shine between salon visits this works well. It keeps my hair shiny and healthy looking for days. The smell is amazing. I will purchase this one again. A little goes a long way.
Jade M.
Review for: Glossing Mist 4.2 oz more...
I dye my hair very often so keeping up with it is a must and this is perfect. It meet way past my expectations of this product, this was a gift so I'm not sure where to get more from but it's super easy to use and if I knew where to get more I'd definitely buy it again.
I have naturally curly hair so when I straighten it usually it becomes frizzy so in order to keep it tamed and keep my FlyAway's hidden I would use this as my last step. a very small amount goes a long way! leaves my hair shinny but not greasy.
Christina H.
Review for: Pureology Glossing Mist 4.2 oz more...
Love this product. Makes my hair so soft and shiny. If you're used to coloring your hair, this product would be great for you. My hair feels more healthy since I've used this product.
Jennifer T.
Grand Rapids, MI
It is the shine with out the grease. It is meant for the ends of your hair and to spray it on halfway into blow drying. Works great if you know how and when to use it