Pureology Fullfyl Condition

by Pureology

Fullfyl Hair Thickening Conditioner gives thin, fine hair more body, more bounce and more personality, and features the scent of tropical fruit, white floral and vanilla.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter-sized amount to wet hair, lather, rinse and repeat as needed.

AQUA / WATER / EAU CETEARYL ALCOHOL BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE CETYL ESTERS PARFUM / FRAGRANCE ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL PHENOXYETHANOL POLYQUATERNIUM-37 PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE TOCOPHEROL DISODIUM EDTA BUTYLENE GLYCOL PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6 CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT SODIUM CHLORIDE WHEAT AMINO ACIDS HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL CITRIC ACID BENZOPHENONE-4 POTASSIUM SORBATE MELANIN PENTYLENE GLYCOL ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pureology Fullfyl Condition!
Claremore
I’ve used this a few times it conditions well and detangles nicely Supposed to help with densifying fine hair and adding volume, I’m not sure about that part yet, so I’m unsure if I’ll get this again until I use the entire bottle and get a good feel for whether it does as advertised. Definitely EXPENSIVE, but that’s all pureology products.
Cedar Park, TX
This product was recommended by my stylist and is the only one I use. I have thin hair and fullfyl seems to make my hair fuller. Would highly recommend especially if you have thin or fine hari
Dallas
This conditioner adds a ton of volume and really works to fluff up my strands. When I use it, my hair feels like it is so much fuller and styles so much better. I love the light smell it has. It doesn't dry my hair out and works with color-treated hair.
Smyrna, DE
Purchased at: ULTA
This is hands down THE BEST conditioner I’ve ever used. I’ve always struggled to find the right balance of hydration, smoothing, and detangling without my hair feeling weighed down or getting oily. I’ve gone through dozens of store brands and salon brands over the last 13+ years. A family member told me to try Pureology and it’s honestly been a game-changer. My hair feels silky, it shines, and smells GREAT! Pureology will definitely stay my go-to for haircare.
Dover, OH
Purchased at: ULTA
I have thin, straight hair, so I’m always looking for a way to boost thickness and volume. My hairdresser used this on me, and I loved the added texture it gave me so I started using this line at home the Fullfyl shampoo is where the action starts, but as with most hair products, the best results come in pairs. This conditioner is what maintains the thicker strands but smoothes everything out and keeps your hair shiny and healthy.
Columbia, TN
I do like this conditioner. I do use it often in the shampoo bowl for my clients. I’m not sure it’s worth the price point, which is why I gave it four stars. I would absolutely use the entire bottle and possibly re-purchase it again, but it’s not a holy grail product for me.
I really feel like my hair looks fuller when I use this line. I'm a huge Pureology fan anyway. It has a nice scent and my hair feels soft and smooth with lota of body after using this shampoo and conditioner.
Martin, TN
1,010 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
The Pureology Fullfyl Conditioner is really nice! It has a great, long-lasting scent. It makes my hair feel incredibly soft after I finish washing. Great alongside the shampoo of the same name. Highly recommend!
Springfield, MO
This conditioner is much better than its shampoo counterpart. The smell is nice and it leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated. It is sulfate free so it is also safe to use on tape in extensions! I would purchase again!
Chula Vista , CA
I like this conditioner light weight doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy. Smells good and the price isn't bad. I have greasy hair so I need a good lightweight conditioner. This worked perfect. I will buy again.

Looking for your answer?