Pureology Fresh Approach Dry Shampoo

A non-drying mineral-infused formula with exclusive anti fade complex gently refreshes your hair from your roots to scalp with a beautiful satin finish. This Shampoo will leave you feeling gently refreshed after each use. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...*
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
My stylist mentioned this dry shampoo to me. She told me she likes it because it gives her hair body and said that's probably why I should avoid it. After having a couple dry shampoos seem to leave my hair with more oil than when I started, I thought maybe I needed something with a little extra umph. I loved the smell of this. It seemed to work great for me. But I started to notice that I was losing a lot of hair in the shower when I was using it. I think it was causing my hair to break. I told my stylist my concerns & she said she had not had that problem & because my hair was alerady so thick she didn't notice much more breakage or damage than usual. But when I stopped using it, I definitely lost less hair in the shower. So I don't know why my hair just didn't like it, but it just wasn't for me.
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
I don't think this works very well unless you use ATON of it at one time. It makes my hair greasy still and does not make it look fresh like it should.. doesnt smell very good either. Would recommend other Dry shampoos instead
This dry shampoo is awesome! I Normally use dry shampoo every other day... Until I discovered this one. I am currently on day 3 hair and no oil, and my hair still looks fresh! I applied the dry shampoo the day I washed it (for texture purposes when styling), and have not had to re-apply since! I am completely amazed! The only reason it lost a star was because of the price.
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love this dry shampoo, they used have a dry conditioner that went with it... I will have to check at the store. Anyways it has a great smell to and Wilkerson your hair refreshed. I've used it quite a few times to lengthen my hair not having to be washed. Vegan brand and not tested on animals. It's pricey, but worth it.
Amanda S.
Quality dry shampoo from a quality brand, but don't use too much! I am blonde so I usually don't have issues with the product showing on my hair (just on my black tops). I use their shampoo and conditioner, too. Great for color-treated hair and came recommended by my stylist.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
It works well enough, but the smell is a tad overwhelming, it definitely builds up and leaves residue, and just isn't as efficient as other brands on the market for similar price points. I got mine as a gift so I'll still use it, but I won't spend money on it.
Morgan W.
Unfortunately I was not impressed with this product. It does soak up the oils in my hair and I can make my shampoos wait a day later, but I am not a fan of how dirty and gross it makes your hair feel. The smell of this product also isn't very refreshing. I liked how there wasn't white residue left on my hair from this product, but I will not be purchasing again.
Sophia D.
Grand Rapids , MI
Very expensive but great smell! I work at a salon and this is all I use for dry shampoo. A little powdery sometimes but nothing to worry about. For someone who doesn't work in a salon it's a little pricey.
Michelle R.
Stuart, FL
This is my favorite dry shampoo. It's a little more expensive than other dry shampoos hence the 4 out of 5 stars but seriously it works wonders on my hair because I don't wash my hair every day :)
Olivia Ann H.
Northport, AL
It works but I've found others that I like better. A good dry shampoo is tough to find!!
Kseniya B.
Otsego , MN
How well does it keep your hair not oily? I've had problems where the dry shampoo made my hair even more oily than it was five minutes after I put it on.
Samantha F.
Lewisville, IN
I've been interested in trying this product for days that I don't want to washy hair does it actually work ?