Pureology Fresh Approach Dry Shampoo uploaded by Danielle D.

BY PUREOLOGY

Extend the life of your hairstyle with a dry shampoo that absorbs oil and instantly refreshes hair, leaving a silky, satin finish.

Lindsey S.
Lansing
This is one of my favorite dry shampoos. It not only refreshes my hair,but it smells amazing! I love pureology shampoo and conditioner and wanted to give this a try,I’m glad I did! I like this dry shampoo compared to most other. It’s great quality and I will continue to buy.
Jill P.
Boca Raton, FL
I absolutely love this dry shampoo it's really not to white powdery on my dark hair and it smells incredible and it definitely absorbs the oil and keeps my hair fresh because I only wash it once a week and it stays nice with this dry shampoo
Amanda M.
Crest hill, IL
This is one of my go to favorite products. It doesn’t dull color but also doesn’t over shine. It cuts all of the oil on no wash days and it smells great! This is the beat I’ve found so far in a dry shampoo!
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
My stylist mentioned this dry shampoo to me. She told me she likes it because it gives her hair body and said that's probably why I should avoid it. After having a couple dry shampoos seem to leave my hair with more oil than when I started, I thought maybe I needed something with a little extra umph. I loved the smell of this. It seemed to work great for me. But I started to notice that I was losing a lot of hair in the shower when I was using it. I think it was causing my hair to break. I told my stylist my concerns & she said she had not had that problem & because my hair was alerady so thick she didn't notice much more breakage or damage than usual. But when I stopped using it, I definitely lost less hair in the shower. So I don't know why my hair just didn't like it, but it just wasn't for me.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
I love everything about this brand and it's products pureology for me is great in everything they do I usually get really tired of dry shampoo leaving white cast and feeling heavy on my hair and with this dry shampoo I don't have that problem my hair looks and feels great in between washes
Evan G.
Iowa City, IA
I don't think this works very well unless you use ATON of it at one time. It makes my hair greasy still and does not make it look fresh like it should.. doesnt smell very good either. Would recommend other Dry shampoos instead
Danielle D.
Seattle, WA
I do typically like purology, but I got this as a gift, and it just does not help with any hair oil, it almost makes it worse? Or does nothing at all. This product is just taking up space in my shelf right now. Wouldn’t get again.
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love the dry shampoo! I love that their is a conditioner as well. Smells amazing and long lasting. If you don’t have time to wash your hair or need something for the in-between days this is it. It is a bit pricey but it’s because it’s a vegan line.
Ashley M.
Hamshire, TX
I love this product. I use dry shampoo almost every day and this one is great, It removes any excess oil adds some body and texture and doesn't have an overpowering smell. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Stephanie S.
bloomfield hills
This product smells amazing and has pretty packaging. I do not like it because it doesn’t absorb the oil in my hair well. It would be best for a dry scalp. Would not buy again because it did not help me. I also find it to be expensive.
Kseniya B.
Otsego , MN
How well does it keep your hair not oily? I've had problems where the dry shampoo made my hair even more oily than it was five minutes after I put it on.
Samantha F.
Lewisville, IN
I've been interested in trying this product for days that I don't want to washy hair does it actually work ?