Pureology Fresh Approach Dry Conditioner uploaded by Jenny C.

Pureology Fresh Approach Dry Conditioner

Fresh Approach Dry Conditioner - Fresh Approach Dry Conditioner by Pureology instantly tames, moisturizes and smoothes, undisciplined colour-treated hair. - Fresh Approach Dry Conditioner see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn H.
I love this product! This is one of the best leave in conditioners I’ve ever used I love pureology it’s been always the go to for me and along with my mom and sisters. We all love this we continuously buy it it definitely recommend
Jonna S.
Las Vegas
Great for the person on the go with hair that needs a quick pick me up! This smells amazing and leaves hair so soft! It doesn’t leave a residue or build up at all. Will always have this and dry shampoo in my gym bag!
Brandy S.
Bluefield, WV
I use this when my hair starts getting staticky and frizzy mid day. Has a great smell and adds some moisture to my dry straight hair! Pureology Fresh Approach Dry Conditioner
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
This was the first dry conditioner that I tried. And honestly, if I didn't receive it in a sub box I probably would never have bought it, because you don't THINK you need this... but you do! It softens, tames and adds a nice scent to my day(s!) old hair.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is so awesome, I use dry shampoo all the time, but this adds lightweight shine while conditioning, and works like a texturizing spray. It's affordable in my opinion, but I run out of dry shampoo so quick, and this doesn't last much longer. So you have to be willing to get what you pay for- if it's worth it to you to have great shiny texturizing hair, this is a winner.
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love their dry conditioner because dry shampoo can leave your hair not feeling as soft as it normally would... But this will do that. The smell is great. Use the dry shampoo and then the dry conditioner. Vegan brand. More companies should honestly be doing dry conditioners! Best and only one out there!
Nicholle M.
Macomb, MI
I love Pureology! Definitely a brand that's worth the extra buck! The scents are nice and never too strong! It's pretty comparable to Orbie. You can find it in some salons and sometimes retail stores like Nordstrom will carry it or you can always find it online!
Michelle L.
Midlothian, TX
This actually conditioned my hair. It made a believer out of me. I sprayed this on after using dry shampoo and the next morning my hair felt very soft and refreshed. Worth the money and the splurge.
Ana🌙Amaral A.
Morgan Hill
Second and third day hair is the best hair but your ends start to feel dry. This will fix your problem giving it a silky feel.
Andrea P.
This product left my hair feeling clean and shiny without feeling over processed or full of product. Great for next day hair!