Pureology Fresh Approach Dry Conditioner uploaded by Jenny C.

BY PUREOLOGY

Fresh Approach Dry Conditioner - Fresh Approach Dry Conditioner by Pureology instantly tames, moisturizes and smoothes, undisciplined colour-treated hair. - Fresh Approach Dry Conditioner see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is so awesome, I use dry shampoo all the time, but this adds lightweight shine while conditioning, and works like a texturizing spray. It's affordable in my opinion, but I run out of dry shampoo so quick, and this doesn't last much longer. So you have to be willing to get what you pay for- if it's worth it to you to have great shiny texturizing hair, this is a winner.
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love their dry conditioner because dry shampoo can leave your hair not feeling as soft as it normally would... But this will do that. The smell is great. Use the dry shampoo and then the dry conditioner. Vegan brand. More companies should honestly be doing dry conditioners! Best and only one out there!
Nicholle M.
Macomb, MI
I love Pureology! Definitely a brand that's worth the extra buck! The scents are nice and never too strong! It's pretty comparable to Orbie. You can find it in some salons and sometimes retail stores like Nordstrom will carry it or you can always find it online!
Michelle L.
Midlothian, TX
This actually conditioned my hair. It made a believer out of me. I sprayed this on after using dry shampoo and the next morning my hair felt very soft and refreshed. Worth the money and the splurge.
Andrea P.
This product left my hair feeling clean and shiny without feeling over processed or full of product. Great for next day hair!
Tania M.
Lake Bluff, IL
I first tried this at Mario triccoci and I couldn't he enough to I'm obsessed now I use it everyday leaves my hair so nice
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love pureology conditioner!!!! It feels great in my hair!!! It makes my hair feel smooth
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
This was the first dry conditioner that I tried. And honestly, if I didn't receive it in a sub box I probably would never have bought it, because you don't THINK you need this... but you do! It softens, tames and adds a nice scent to my day(s!) old hair.
Shannon F.
I love this! I need to use dry Shampoo on my bleaches hair and this works so much better and keeps it soft