Pureology Fresh Approach Dry Condition uploaded by Jane T.Pureology Fresh Approach Dry Condition uploaded by Kayla D.Pureology Fresh Approach Dry Condition uploaded by Jenny C.

BY PUREOLOGY

Leave-in conditioner doesn't have to be heavy. Fresh Approach Dry Conditioner lightly refreshes hair without water.

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlyn H.
Windsor
I love this product! This is one of the best leave in conditioners I’ve ever used I love pureology it’s been always the go to for me and along with my mom and sisters. We all love this we continuously buy it it definitely recommend
Bailey K.
Austin, MN
I am obsessed with pureology. I buy it at my local salon and it has helped repair my damaged hair from coloring it from dark to blonde last year. It smells amazing as well.
Morgan L.
Fargo, ND
I used pureology products in all my hair care distress! The products are spendy but work wonders! Highly recommend they have 21 benefits that’s are proven to work!
Jessica R.
I received this product in a subscription box and was not really thrilled with getting it.  I tried it out and was blown away.  I've used a lot of dry shampoos but a dry conditioner... why would I need that?? It make a huge difference in my next day hair.  This product made my ends look shiny and less frizzy.  I am hooked!
Jonna S.
Las Vegas, NV
Great for the person on the go with hair that needs a quick pick me up! This smells amazing and leaves hair so soft! It doesn’t leave a residue or build up at all. Will always have this and dry shampoo in my gym bag!
Brandy S.
Bluefield, WV
I use this when my hair starts getting staticky and frizzy mid day. Has a great smell and adds some moisture to my dry straight hair! Pureology Fresh Approach Dry Condition
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is so awesome, I use dry shampoo all the time, but this adds lightweight shine while conditioning, and works like a texturizing spray. It's affordable in my opinion, but I run out of dry shampoo so quick, and this doesn't last much longer. So you have to be willing to get what you pay for- if it's worth it to you to have great shiny texturizing hair, this is a winner.
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love their dry conditioner because dry shampoo can leave your hair not feeling as soft as it normally would... But this will do that. The smell is great. Use the dry shampoo and then the dry conditioner. Vegan brand. More companies should honestly be doing dry conditioners! Best and only one out there!
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
This was the first dry conditioner that I tried. And honestly, if I didn't receive it in a sub box I probably would never have bought it, because you don't THINK you need this... but you do! It softens, tames and adds a nice scent to my day(s!) old hair.
Nicholle M.
Macomb, MI
I love Pureology! Definitely a brand that's worth the extra buck! The scents are nice and never too strong! It's pretty comparable to Orbie. You can find it in some salons and sometimes retail stores like Nordstrom will carry it or you can always find it online!