BY PUREOLOGY

Intensively nourish distressed hair and help seal split ends while protecting colour vibrancy with PUREOLOGY Essential Repair Split End Correcting Treatment. This reparative leave-in treatment deeply penetrates to seal and protect against further damage.

Formulated with the exclusive AntiFade Complex, which maximises colour retention, PUREOLOGY Essential Repair Split End Correcting Treatment also delivers deeply penetrating protein-rich soymilk and pure biotin for extra fortification, thermal protection and defence against damage.

Kara K.
Braselton, GA
This product is really great for giving your hair a boost of health. It delivers a good amount of moisture back into dull and dried out ends. I definitely suffer from split ends and this works really well to improve the appearance of those split ends. It doesn’t totally eliminate them, but it sure does help.
Alesia J.
Dallas, TX
Great way of sealing in the ends. Keeping it protected and helping with split ends. I would recommend this for anyone they styleS, colors or does anything to their hair.
Tammy V.
If you want to spend a little money to get rid of your split ends well this is for you! My friend got me hooked on this stuff as it really does reduce the amount of split ends that you have. I normally only get a hair cut twice a year so you can just imagine how frizzy/split ends I get. Not any more after using this product!
Amanda G.
I️ purchased this product about a month ago from Ulta and I️ really enjoy it. Not only does it smell amazing but it feels great when you put it in your hair and style it. My hair feels softer and smells amazing.
Heather S.
Love this. I've used this product for years. It smells like a tropical vacation to me (probably because it comes with me on all of them) It really soothsayer out the hair and is a great leave in. Adds shine and helps with combing out as well.
Lily P.
Anything Pureology is amazing! With this product my hair feels and looks healthier. It doesn't weight it down and it smells amazing. This product is rich so a little goes a long way.
Glitterati Glamour B.
I don't actually think this is sold anymore... BUT it used to be the bomb . com i love almost all pureology products and this one was great.
Shayna L.
Thiz split end corrector actually works! It can buy me at least another month or two before going to get my hair cut. And it smells great!
Monica P.
As we all know split ends can only be "corrected" by trimming them sooo, this does work but only to prevent you from getting split ends.
Mel S.
Bolton, MA
Great for repair when dealing with hard water....a little goes a long way! I use in place on shampoo/condit every 3-4 days as needed.