Pureology Essential Repair Shampoo uploaded by Haylee A.Pureology Essential Repair Shampoo uploaded by Jamie S.

BY PUREOLOGY

Revitalise hair while cleansing with PUREOLOGY Essential Repair Shampoo, a rich reparative organic shampoo that fortifies distressed hair while protecting colour from fading. Its gentle ZeroSulfate formula helps restore strength, manageability, and shine.

Surfactants are an essential part of a shampoo’s cleansing system, but many common surfactants, known as sulfates, can fade colour vibrancy. PUREOLOGY Essential Repair Shampoo is formulated with ZeroSulfate, a mild cleansing system that won’t strip hair colour. Derived from jasmine, ylang ylang, and rosewood it delivers a rich lather and helps optimise colour retention.

Buy on Amazon
Amber S.
Lancaster, CA
I was experiencing dry hair and color fade and my hair stylist recommended using pureology. I loved it. It made my scalp feel clean and light weight and healthy. It has a refreshing scent and I was very happy with all my pureology shampoo and conditioner purchases. Worth the extra cost 100%.
Sarah L.
Minneapolis, MN
Having tried many different types of vegan hair care lines, I was unsure about the claim of giving hair clean volume. Usually vegan products leave my hair with a residue and don’t give me the clean sensations and hair body I desire. After having used this product for about a week, my hair has volume, no residue/build up and so much body! I was unsure about the consistency of the shampoo, it doent lather richly and is very thin consistency. Although it’s not my ideal lather, the performance of the product is amazing and makes you forget about that experience.
Sarah D.
Birmingham
This shampoo smells great! So many people comment on how great I smell and it’s usually just my hair products. It helps my brittle hair feel soft and shine better. Curly hair is hard to keep healthy, but this definitely does the trick!
Christiana M.
Rochester, NY
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. A fashion blogger I️ follow recommended This and I️ had to get I‎t. I️ absolutely love this product, ever since trying I‎t I️ have fallen in love. I‎t makes my hair soft and my scalp feel so refreshed.
Jamie S.
I’m obsessed with this shampoo! Influenster sent me the shampoo and conditioner! It didn’t strip any color out of my hair and it’s full of volume! I’m super impressed. The smell is great. It’s sulfate free and 100% vegan which is a plus! I love love love. It also made it super shiny.
Alexandria R.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love this shampoo. It’s worth every penny! I went from using black boxed dye for eight years to blonde in one sitting and fried my hair. I had no idea what to do or use to help my hair, my stylist recommended Caviar and Pureology and I went and got them immediately. This saved my hair and helped it to grow back!
Manivone N.
Franklin
Love this. My hair is so course and dry all year around and this has repaired my hair and now it's growing back to beautiful and fluffy soft hair that I once had. Lol
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This was just an ok product which I was not expecting based on the hefty price tag. I can get the same blah results from a drugstore product at a small fraction of the price. Time this did not stand up to being as good as others I have tried in the price range. Will not repurchase from the brand
Jazmin A.
I have bleached my hair and damaged it so much and I used this and my hair seemed to be more soft and manageable which was amazing! It’s a bit pricey but it does work. I was very satisfied with this shampoo
Kyle G.
Appalachia, VA
I color my hair very often sometimes from box dye and other times at the salon however the purology repair shampoo leaves my hair shiny, healthy and feeling luscious.
Laurann B.
Dunwoody, GA
What are similar shampoos to this?