Pureology Essential Repair Shampoo uploaded by Haylee A.Pureology Essential Repair Shampoo uploaded by Jamie S.

BY PUREOLOGY

Revitalise hair while cleansing with PUREOLOGY Essential Repair Shampoo, a rich reparative organic shampoo that fortifies distressed hair while protecting colour from fading. Its gentle ZeroSulfate formula helps restore strength, manageability, and shine.

Surfactants are an essential part of a shampoo’s cleansing system, but many common surfactants, known as sulfates, can fade colour vibrancy. PUREOLOGY Essential Repair Shampoo is formulated with ZeroSulfate, a mild cleansing system that won’t strip hair colour. Derived from jasmine, ylang ylang, and rosewood it delivers a rich lather and helps optimise colour retention.

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah L.
Eden Prairie, MN
Having tried many different types of vegan hair care lines, I was unsure about the claim of giving hair clean volume. Usually vegan products leave my hair with a residue and don’t give me the clean sensations and hair body I desire. After having used this product for about a week, my hair has volume, no residue/build up and so much body! I was unsure about the consistency of the shampoo, it doent lather richly and is very thin consistency. Although it’s not my ideal lather, the performance of the product is amazing and makes you forget about that experience.
Jamie S.
I’m obsessed with this shampoo! Influenster sent me the shampoo and conditioner! It didn’t strip any color out of my hair and it’s full of volume! I’m super impressed. The smell is great. It’s sulfate free and 100% vegan which is a plus! I love love love. It also made it super shiny.
Ashleigh L.
Lakewood, WA
I tend to try many shampoos and conditioners to help with my damaged lifeless hair. I have bleached and colored it so many times. This really was a great shampoo I used a few other shampoos from this line and enjoyed them as well. I like that they are 100% vegan. It made my hair smell great. It is a little pricey but wouldn't stop me from purchasing again.
Amber S.
Lancaster, CA
I was experiencing dry hair and color fade and my hair stylist recommended using pureology. I loved it. It made my scalp feel clean and light weight and healthy. It has a refreshing scent and I was very happy with all my pureology shampoo and conditioner purchases. Worth the extra cost 100%.
Madison W.
Honolulu
Love this brand. It’s Paraben and sulfate free. Smells okay! Love that it makes my hair soft. High end feel compared to drug store brand. I feel like this best for both oily and dry. I am satisfied with this product.
Sarah D.
Birmingham
This shampoo smells great! So many people comment on how great I smell and it’s usually just my hair products. It helps my brittle hair feel soft and shine better. Curly hair is hard to keep healthy, but this definitely does the trick!
Christiana M.
Rochester, NY
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING. A fashion blogger I️ follow recommended This and I️ had to get I‎t. I️ absolutely love this product, ever since trying I‎t I️ have fallen in love. I‎t makes my hair soft and my scalp feel so refreshed.
Driana D.
Greeley, CO
Ok this product is seriously amazing. I've never used a shampoo that makes my hair feel so good! It seems different than your usual fruity products, but this one right here can make your hair smell and feel so good. I love how soft my hair is after every shower. Seriously going to purchase this again in the future! Thanks Influensters for sending me this! I'm in LOVEEEEE
Manivone N.
Franklin
Love this. My hair is so course and dry all year around and this has repaired my hair and now it's growing back to beautiful and fluffy soft hair that I once had. Lol
Marisa B.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Would 100% recommend and if I had the $$ to buy it more often I would. Thats the only thing about this that I dislike. Lol kind of expensive for me. But great stuff♡
Laurann B.
Atlanta, GA
What are similar shampoos to this?