Pureology Essential Repair Shampoo

by Pureology

Revitalise hair while cleansing with PUREOLOGY Essential Repair Shampoo, a rich reparative organic shampoo that fortifies distressed hair while protecting colour from fading. Its gentle ZeroSulfate formula helps restore strength, manageability, and shine.

Surfactants are an essential part of a shampoo’s cleansing system, but many common surfactants, known as sulfates, can fade colour vibrancy. PUREOLOGY Essential Repair Shampoo is formulated with ZeroSulfate, a mild cleansing system that won’t strip hair colour. Derived from jasmine, ylang ylang, and rosewood it delivers a rich lather and helps optimise colour retention.

Realmente protege el color natural del cabello?
What do people think of the pureology shampoo and conditioner ? Is it worth the money? [product:pureology-essential-repair-shampoo]
Quiero saber si est0 es gratis como dicen y si funciona en uruguay?
Start your review of Pureology Essential Repair Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Carrie M.
Pureology Essential Repair Shampoo uploaded by Carrie M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this shampoo and conditioner so much that I purchase it and will continue to use it. You only need to use a small amount to get a great lather, and the conditioner leaves your hair smooth and shiny. It has a wonderful scent..
Natalie W.
Holland
Pureology Essential Repair Shampoo uploaded by Natalie W.
My hair was soo dead and damaged, if it wasn’t for this shampoo my hair probably would have fallen out. My hair was so soft and my natural wave came back too. The shampoo lathered nicely, I have thick hair so it can be harder to get through it all. lasts a long time, I clean my hair twice a week to keep natural oils in balance; so mine lasted 2/3 months.
Rachel L.
Venice, CA
Hydrating and clarifying, but does strip my dyed hair slightly. I try to just not wash my hair as much.
Heather C.
This was recommended for my color treated hair. I purchased it and used it a few times and while the scent was fine, I felt that my hair looked so greasy after using. I wouldn’t and haven’t purchased this since and didn’t even use the rest of the bottle.
Claudia B.
Richmond, VA
For having fine hair this shampoo does not weigh it down. I use this everyday and it has helped my hair grow and be strong. I like the bottle it comes in and I usually buy it from the Salons. I would recommend this to anyone and they even have specific shampoos for different hair types.
Hannah M.
Chattanooga, TN
I absolutely loved this shampoo. Definitely on the pricey side but it smells amazing, it’s thick, and your hair really feels clean after it. I have an oily scalp and it didn’t increase the oily ness which is good. Would splurge again
Annie D.
Mount Vernon, WA
I used this shampoo/conditioner for quite some time and loved how my hair felt. The smell was nice and not overwhelming, too!
Melissa S.
Riverview, FL
Grear value for the money. I would recommend for all hair types. I purchased the product at a salon. I will continue using
Addie E.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: ULTA
Pureology is a good quality shampoo. It may be a bit pricey and not available everywhere, which is why I didn't give it five. As someone who asks a lot of my hair, I want to give it the best in return and pureology is definitely a step in that direction!
Rebekah S.
New smyrna Beach
Purchased at: ULTA
This is really good for hair if you have damaged hair cleans my hair really good. It has a great lather I would 100% recommend it it’s good for if you have an oily scalp or dry scalp and the packaging is very cute. I will continue to buy this product for a very long time.