BY PUREOLOGY

Dante H.
Evergreen, CO
AWESOME STUFF - I am a fan for life after using this product for a month. This company knows it's stuff and really doesn't compromise. Yes, it's worth the money. Yes, I plan on buying more soon! Yes, you will not be disapointed by this stuff! I recommend to all who are in search of a better hair regime.
Emilee R.
The smell of this stuff is unreal. Thats really the reason why I repurchase this. It is so good smelling and it makes me excited to wash my hair.. which if you have long hair can sometimes be a struggle. I recommend this to anyone especially people who have damaged color treated hair.
Brandy G.
I was having some issues with my hair that made me very upset and worried. It was splitting and falling out in certain areas and I never quite got to the bottom as to why but this shampoo was recommended to me and it was very helpful. The conditioner is great too. It is very healing for the hair and scalp and bonus, it smells great too.
Jillian H.
Aurora, CO
Smells GREAT, like I just came from the salon! It really makes my hair feel super squeaky clean after using it. It doesn't lather much, so don't be surprised by that. And I don't use it all the time, maybe once every week or two, or after I've used a lot of other styling products. When my hair feels grimy/greasy/rough after using lots of dry shampoo or styling gel, this gets it all out.
Alyssa C.
My hair felt amazing after using this! I have dry hair and and pureology essential repair shampoo made it feel soft and healthy. I have used this brand ever since. I would definitely recommend it!
Steph K.
First off, yes I know this stuff is pricey but it's SO WORTH IT. Whenever I buy something else I regret it right away. This has saved my dry color treated hair and it smells amazing
allison j.
Frisco, TX
Not a fan, not sure if it is my hair type or what but it leaves my hair feeling lifeless and dry. I do not recommend because it is pricey and doesn't do the best job.
Mary R.
Blackwood, NJ
My favorite shampoo ever, the smell is incredible and it really helped my hair. It lasts a long time and I have thick, long hair. I would recommend this product. I think it's worth the price
Melissa D.
This product is a life changer. Love the brand, love the results, love the smell. All in all a phenomenal product well worth the money.
Jolene K.
Kearney, NE
Really helps improved damaged hair. It does not give a large amount by of lather, which helps with colored hair. Smells great!