BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology Essential Repair Shampoo revitalizes distressed hair. Zero Sulfate formula with the exclusive AntiFadeComplex helps restore hair's strength, infuse strands with increased manageability and shine, and maximize color retention. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laurin m.
Royse City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo has a different smell to it. Not a bad one just different. It tingles my head when using. I think it is a nice shampoo but the conditioner is too waterey and not thick enough to stay on the hair. It is very hard to rub in.
Gabby C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my all time favorite shampoo! I love the scent. I love how it leaves my hair silky. I have no problems brushing my hair afterwards. No tangles. Nothing! This is a fabulous brand and I will always repurchase their products.
Maggie S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells good. I felt like it did a good job for how thrashed my hair was. I hadn't had a cut in nearly 2 years and my hair was rough. It always left my hair smooth and soft would totally buy it again
Amber G.
1307 W Lincoln Highway Apartment #1119 DeKalb,IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It keeps my hair from breaking off. I definitely would recommend it. You can find the pureology brand at ulta. It targets breakage. It is good for dry and oily skin. I would definitely buy it again.
Tabitha S.
Grand Forks, ND
Makes your hair feel great and so shiny. It is a cleans so well and doesn't leave your hair with residue.
Linda G.
Paulden, AZ
I have dry hair naturally, and this shampoo has been able to successfully combat that. It cleans without drying out my hair, and I've been able to use it for months without my hair getting used to it. I would recommend this to anyone!
Gina C.
Bridgeport , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this when I damaged my hair from bleaching it and it really helped repair the damage.
Samantha M.
Danville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is way to expensive to try it I wish that I could sample it. I would love to sample this.
Karley N.
Hamler, OH
I am a true fan of the Pureology Essential Repair Shampoo. I used this when I had a lot of split ends and dry hair all together. It provided strength, and overall repair to my dry damaged hair. This product is perfect for those of you who blow dry and style your hair day after day.
Jillian M.
Mullica Hill, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Received this as a sample a little while ago at a salon, and it worked very well.