BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology Essential Repair Shampoo revitalizes distressed hair. Zero Sulfate formula with the exclusive AntiFadeComplex helps restore hair's strength, infuse strands with increased manageability and shine, and maximize color retention. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Laurin m.
Royse City, TX
This shampoo has a different smell to it. Not a bad one just different. It tingles my head when using. I think it is a nice shampoo but the conditioner is too waterey and not thick enough to stay on the hair. It is very hard to rub in.
Gabby C.
This is my all time favorite shampoo! I love the scent. I love how it leaves my hair silky. I have no problems brushing my hair afterwards. No tangles. Nothing! This is a fabulous brand and I will always repurchase their products.
Maggie S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Smells good. I felt like it did a good job for how thrashed my hair was. I hadn't had a cut in nearly 2 years and my hair was rough. It always left my hair smooth and soft would totally buy it again
Amber G.
1307 W Lincoln Highway Apartment #1119 DeKalb,IL
It keeps my hair from breaking off. I definitely would recommend it. You can find the pureology brand at ulta. It targets breakage. It is good for dry and oily skin. I would definitely buy it again.
Katie W.
Cincinnati, OH
The repair line has been discontinued. It was a good line, but Pureology replaced it with Strength Cure. I wouldn't buy repair if I were you all, because these products DO go bad after about a year, and this product has been gone for a while. Save yourself from buying old products. Don't buy your Pureology on Amazon, instead go to Ulta, or go to pureologys website and search for salons near you. If you have damaged hair then get yourself some strength cure! it's absolutely amazing.
Claudia B.
Richmond, VA
For having fine hair this shampoo does not weigh it down. I use this everyday and it has helped my hair grow and be strong. I like the bottle it comes in and I usually buy it from the Salons. I would recommend this to anyone and they even have specific shampoos for different hair types.
Karley N.
Hamler, OH
I am a true fan of the Pureology Essential Repair Shampoo. I used this when I had a lot of split ends and dry hair all together. It provided strength, and overall repair to my dry damaged hair. This product is perfect for those of you who blow dry and style your hair day after day.
Stacy H.
White Plains, MD
My stylist used this on my hair during my last cut. It left my hair smelling great and help with the frizz that comes with the winter hear use. My only complaint, less than 24 hours later, my hair felt kinda oily and weighed down.
Megan Lea T.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
AWESOME shampoo, smells amazing, makes my scalp feel GREAT and my hair comes out feeling not only cleaner, but HEALTHIER. VERY pleased with this product. DEFINITELY worth the money and I would definitely suggest it to friends.
Linda G.
Paulden, AZ
I have dry hair naturally, and this shampoo has been able to successfully combat that. It cleans without drying out my hair, and I've been able to use it for months without my hair getting used to it. I would recommend this to anyone!