BeautyHairHair ProductsPureology
Essential Repair Restorative Hair Masque

Pureology Essential Repair Restorative Hair Masque

by Pureology

Immerse distressed hair in the deeply penetrating PUREOLOGY Essential Repair Restorative Hair Masque. With an ultra-rich formula this treatment not only renews strength and softness but restores lustre to reveal true colour brilliance.

Formulated with the exclusive AntiFade Complex which maximises colour retention, advanced repairing multi-emulsion technology and an ultra-rich formula infused with protein-rich soymilk and pure biotin, PUREOLOGY Essential Repair Restorative Hair Masque helps rebuild distressed colour-treated hair leaving it with renewed strength and shine.

Is this worth it for the price? How often do you use it?
I have very fine and thin hair.. would this leave my hair looking greasy?
Does this product leaving your hair dry or stringy?
Start your review of Pureology Essential Repair Restorative Hair Masque!
How would you rate this product?
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,334 reviews
My hair has been overly processed and bleached and still has elasticity thanks to this product. It is amazing and strengthens and repairs damaged hair exactly like it says it does. I highly recommend this product to anyone with damaged hair.
Emmie G.
Wonderful hair mask that works magic on hair! It nourishes and provides moisture and strength.
Ellie R.
Chatsworth, CA
One of the best mask for dry/damaged hair. I did a lot of damage to hair after bleaching it and this was great with making my hair feel soft and conditioned. Worth every penny.
Anna D.
Avonmore, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love this I decided to try this due to receiving shampoo n conditioner in my voxbox so thought I’d try another one of their products and it did not let me down! I lose hair and get knots n it was dry now all this is fixed thanks to pureology!
Brittany H.
W Sacramento, CA
I use this mask once a week and my hair has never been smoother. I’m so happy i found this product!
Kat G.
Willis, MI
I tried this needing something to repair my hair after bleaching last year. I tried this stuff and it worked so well
Lily C.
Denham Spgs, LA
I absolutely love everything from Pureology. Tje scent is really nice. My hair felt super smooth and shiny afterwards too.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
2,199 reviews
I bought this product and it worked okay, but I've bought other brands that worked a lot better!
I have recently purchased this, I was not sure at first, but it is FABULOUS!!! it's a must have for any woman!! I would recommend it to anyone!!
Jackie V.
Anaconda, MT
I love a good hair mask but this one has left my hair completely repaired after so many years of coloring and flat irons.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...