Pureology Essential Repair Instant Repair Leave-In Condition uploaded by Alicia B.Pureology Essential Repair Instant Repair Leave-In Condition uploaded by Kimberlyn M.

BY PUREOLOGY #100 in Leave-In Conditioner

Pureology Essential Repair Instant Repair reinforces and helps rebuild hair. The crystal clear, weightless formula spreads effortlessly through hair to fortify against breakage, detangle and add natural shine. The exclusive AntiFade Complex maximizes color retention.

• I highlight my hair every 6 weeks and lately my hair has ...2 Answers
  • Does this help a dry scalp?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
SamantHa R.
Sterling Hts, MI
This leave in conditioner is probably the best product I have ever tried. I fell in love with it! I have gone thru three bottles already. It makes my hair so beautiful! I will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Tori M.
P C Beach, FL
I am obsessed with Pureology hair care products in general, but this scalp treatment is one of my most favorites! It gets deep down into my follicles and whips them into shape. It's a bit pricey, but worth it, and it lasts a long time!
Alyssa P.
I have natural curly hair so I deal with tons of frizz! I wasn’t too keen on the smell, but it definitely left my hair feeling soft and silky without using any other products.
elle b.
century city
Great for dry or damaged hair or hair just looking for a pick me up in the moisturizer department. I look to pureology for a deep conditioning treatment i know will last!
Andrea G.
Clayton
Almost every product I use is Pureology. I absolutely love this line & have used it for years. Their leave in conditioners and treatments are amazing, especially for colored hair.
Caitlyn G.
Harker Hts, TX
This makes your hair SO SOFT and it's comparable to Its a 10 which is the more popular brand. It's a little pricey but so worth it for colored hair! It's the brand my hairdresser recommends because it's worth saving your money in the long run and protecting your color!
Ioana A.
seminole, Fl
Awesome product.... my hair needs any possible help that’s out there... I have been using this product for years and Love it... if I stop using this product my hair gets in a panic mode. You will not regret it if give a shot...
Annie D.
Mount Vernon, WA
Absolutely love the leave in conditioner from Pureology. Spray it in when my hair is damp, brush my hair and done! I bleach my hair every 8 weeks and this makes me hair feel fantastic. If you color your hair, highly recommend.
Rachel D.
Scottsdale, AZ
LOVE! Works wonders for my hair. It’s the best. Unfortunately it’s suuuuuuuuuper expensive and I run through a bottle really quickly... argh. Otherwise the product makes my hair smell good and is super manageable!
LiLi G.
miami, FL
my fav product for hair is pureology. it works wonders and it smells the best. works best for damaged hair, totally hydrates it. a bit pricey but sometimes they have them cheap on groupon!
Richelle M.
Thonotosassa , FL
I highlight my hair every 6 weeks and lately my hair has started to feel dry, would this product help nourish my hair without leaving it looking flat or greasy?
Gabriela m.
Rialto, CA
Does this help a dry scalp?