BY PUREOLOGY

• Does this make a difference with #damaged hair, friz, or split en...1 Answers
  • What ingredients in this conditioner repair the hair? What is dif...1 Answers
Madelaine S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I used this product for years!!! I have fine dry brittle hair so it was really nourishing for my hair. I didn't feel it was to heavy for my hair but if you tend to be on the oilier side it might be for you.
Crissy S.
Corvallis, OR
This stuff is gold!! It's a little pricey, but you only have to use it a couple times a week to get the effect. A little goes a long way! Really get for some hair that needs repairing and I feel like this stuff actually does what it says!
Anessa R.
Woodbridge, VA
I liked this product a lot more than the shampoo. Definitely to expensive for everyday use in my opinion but if you don't mind spending a lot of money on your conditioner it's okay. A little goes a long way so maybe this will last as long as the cheaper ones.
Hosia R.
Castro Valley, CA
Really good shampoo, i prefer it better then nexus because this is more organic and really clean your hair scalp really well especially with the cool sensation smell in the hair.another best thing about it wakes you up if you are sleepy or tired love love loveee itttt.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
I love #pureology it's a little on the high end side of hairstyling products I would say it's a little pricey but it's well worth it every penny spent on these products will show in your hair leaving it smelling fresh feeling smooth soft bouncy I just love it !!!
Amber L.
San Diego , CA
I used to love this shampoo so much it always helped my color treated and damaged hair. I stopped using it because it was a bit pricey and I felt like the formula kind of changed from what it used to be
Abby L.
I have used this product for about three years now and expect to be using it for many more to come because I just absolutely love it! I love the scent and the way my hair feels after I use it. It makes my hair so so soft !!!
Elise C.
This will make your hair feel fresh and extra clean! The scent is pleasant and herby and lingers in the hair. I can feel that my hair is cleaner after using this.
S B.
Battle Creek, MI
I used this after my hair dresser recommended this too me and it transformed my hair. I had a lot of damage from dying my hair and this shampoo helped a lot!
Stephanie M.
Escondido, CA
Defiantely pricey but it works has a great quality and if you don't mind splurging (none of there items come cheap) then an ok investment
Monica M.
What ingredients in this conditioner repair the hair? What is different in this conditioner?
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
Does this make a difference with #damaged hair, friz, or split ends? And if not can you guys recommend a hair Conditioner that will work well for that? Thanks!