Pureology Essential Repair Condition Apres Shampoo(For Distressed Colour-Treated Hair) 1000ml/33.8oz

BY PUREOLOGY

Deeply nourish distressed hair, renew moisture, and fortify against damage while protecting color vibrancy. This conditioner intensely strengthens and helps rebuild hair with protein-rich soymilk and pure biotin and nourishes with certified organic. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Springfield
Pureology's Essential Repair was my most used shampoo and conditioner before they discontinued it. It smelled so good and left my hair feeling so clean and light. It also helped me in my battle with spit ends and breakage. If you ever happen to find a bottle of this, I highly suggest you get it. Your hair will thank you.
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Virginia Bch, VA
I have yet to use this product but I love this entire line. I use the volume editions regularly. I would love to try to this product because I'm sure it would become a new regular of mine.
Paige C.
Paige C.
Largo, FL
This conditioner works very good, no build up and smells so clean. Will be buying this for sure in the future.