BY PUREOLOGY

Nourish distressed hair with a daily dose of PUREOLOGY Essential Repair Condition. An enriching organic conditioner that helps rebuild distressed colour-treated hair and defend against damage with protein-rich soymilk and pure biotin.

Formulated with PUREOLOGY’s exclusive AntiFade Complex which maximizes colour retention and advanced repairing micro-emulsion technology, PUREOLOGY Essential Repair Condition strengthens and restores distressed colour-treated hair to leave it with improved health and radiance.

• I would like to try this mascara because I been heard fro...1 Answers
  • Does this make a difference with #damaged hair, friz, or ...1 Answers
  • What ingredients in this conditioner repair the hair? Wha...1 Answers
Gabi S.
Atlanta
I believe this conditioner was discontinued and replaced by a new strength conditioner, but I used to use this repair conditioner when I would get blonde highlights regularly. I bought this at the salon I would get my hair done, it was pretty expensive (~$20) but it did what it claimed to do; repair damaged and dry hair. The smell is a nice floral and herbal scent, but not too overwhelming. It significantly improved the strength and texture of my very long and split-end prone hair. You can still buy this baby on amazon if interested
Jamie S.
My hair feels so great! Super smooth and soft! It doesn’t strip any color out of my hair which is great! Doesn’t make my hair greasy! I love it. The smell isn’t very strong which is great!
Jenna C.
Half moon bay, CA
Like the benefits from the pureology brand but the smell isn’t for me, also didn’t leave my hair with the soft silky feeling I love so Much but overall worked great! Just not my go to
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
I have really long hair so i’m always looking for products that will keep my hair from getting split ends. I found this product to be an absolute godsend!! It smells great too!
Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I saw a difference in my hair after a few uses and love the fresh minty smell of this conditioner. It doesn't have a lot of slip when you use it, which means you have to use a little more than with other conditioners, but even when I use a lot it doesn't weigh down my fine hair.
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
This is a great conditioner but I need a lot of it for my hair. I don’t feel like my air really absorbs the conditioner when I use it and it feels a little too lightweight - because of the price I wouldn’t buy it
Sarah B.
I purchased this and the shampoo after it being used by a hair stylist. It was AWESOME. unfortunately I never rebought any of the shampoo after running out because it was so pricey.
Miranda V.
I had really damaged hair after a bad trip to the hair salon and I started using this and after a month my hair was completely back to normal and stronger than ever! I love this brand and this product is great!
Lea D.
Philadelphia, PA
I used this product on my thick, unruly natural and it made a big difference. Typically my hair is hard to comb through and tangles so badly that I want to just cut it off. After using this conditioner my hair did not tangle and was easier to comb through than ever before. While this product is not one of the cheapest, its definitely worth the price paid. This is one of the better more effective conditioners on the market and I will be buying it again.
Lauren B.
Naples, FL
This is my favorite conditioner. Not only is pureology a great brand in general, this conditioner specifically is my favorite. It smells really good and helps keep my colored, blonde hair smooth. I wouldn't say this is the best out there, but the smell is what makes me buy it everytime. It is a little pricey, but worth it and I know it's good for my hair. Leave in for a few minutes for the best results.
Monica M.
What ingredients in this conditioner repair the hair? What is different in this conditioner?
Maria D.
Hialeah, FL
I would like to try this mascara because I been heard from it. Where can I buy it???
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
Does this make a difference with #damaged hair, friz, or split ends? And if not can you guys recommend a hair Conditioner that will work well for that? Thanks!