BY PUREOLOGY

Fortify and help repair hair with PUREOLOGY Essential Repair Colour Max a lightweight daily-use mist that envelops hair in the highest concentration of the exclusive AntiFade Complex to maximize colour retention and thermal protection. PUREOLOGY Essential Repair Colour Max is a lightweight mist that not only works to lock in and protect your colour but formulated with protein-rich soymilk and pure biotin it also restores softness and manageability leaving your distressed colour-treated hair lustrously shiny and super sleek all day long. Directions of use: For best results use daily. Spray onto damp or dry hair. Comb through. Do not rinse. see more...

Sara S.
Naples, FL
Love this stuff. Smell is divine I'm not use how much it specifically helps color stay in the hair but I use it for good measure. My hair seets to like it. I apply to towel dried hair after showering . I feel like it also helps tame frizz in conjunction with Morrocanoil. I will definitely repurchse.
Jennifer B.
I love the pureology Essential Repair Color Max!'i actually love all my pureology products! The essential repair does exactly what it promises! When I first started using it my hair was very damaged. With a new stylist and my pureology products my hair is feeling fantastic
Sarah D.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
The smell of this is unbelievable ( in an awesome way! ) I love the way it makes my hair feel after washing it and it keeps my color in so much longer than any other products out there. I highly recommended using this product I will be buying it from here on out !
Janai M.
This product worked wonders on my hair after a highlighting mishap. I world give it 5 stars except if I did not lightly blow dry my wet hair when I used this it would leave my hair with a crispy feel, but if I lightly blow dried then it was smooth and shiny.
haily b.
Clearfield, UT
Pureology is my all time favorite hair care brand , hands down! I love all of their products, quality , smell everything you look for is all top notch and cruelty free is always a huge plus. love that they are vegan.
megan A.
Panama City, FL
I have used pureology for years now. I color my hair so this is the best shampoo that does not dry your hair out, holds the color and smells amazing. I have tried different brands in the past and this by far is the best shampoo for colored hair.
Sheena S.
North Liberty, IA
I don't use it every day. When I have I don't notice much of a difference. It does smell nice. I have fine brown hair and was hoping that it would give my heart a little texture.
Christina B.
I use this at least 3 times a week. It doesn't strip the color. Helps prolong it and smells pretty good. Since the products are "organic" they're great for bleached hair
Nikie D.
Winnetka, CA
I really believe this repairs my hair. Great ingredient. Is natural and scent is great. It last throughout the day and I always get compliments on the smell.
Shasta H.
Douglas, AZ
Worked great for my dry colored hair. Winter does a number on my hair every year. This really helped with that problem. It smells good too.