Pureology Curl Complete Uplifting Curl uploaded by C M.

BY PUREOLOGY

Curl Complete Uplifting Curl - Pureology Curl Complete Uplifting Curl light spray gel revives lifeless curls with enhanced definition and bounce without frizz.Features & Benefits:For limp, lifeless, colour-treated curlsLight-weight controlCurl activationAnti-Fade ComplexCoconut oilStyling polymers - Curl Complete Uplifting Curl see more...

Buy on ULTA
Aspen G.
Farmington, AR
This stuff is fantastic! I have fine, curly hair, so it's hard to find styling products that don't weigh my hair down. This guy gives me volume, puts life into my limp hair, and keeps my curls from being frizzy. After I shower, I go in with It's a 10, comb that through, then spritz this through my roots and then blow dry. I don't usually need hairspray to give me lift when I use this.
Sara Catherine F.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this stuff!! My hair is halfway between curly and wavy and frizzy and this product gives my half-curls much better definition than any other curl product I've used!!! I love the mist and the scent of it reminds me of the beach!!! I love this stuff I use it almost all the time!
Tayler W.
Love this stuff! It is a bit pricey but my curls had such a lust to them! So bouncy and touchable! Never weighed them down either! The smell was refreshing and fruity!
C M.
Sometimes makes my hair greasy and sometimes does not. Don't know why there's a difference but I like it for the curl.
Jesicka R.
Victorville, CA
This hair spray works really well I use this before I style to get that extra I highly recommend this to anyone
Katie S.
This stuff is really good. It didn't weigh my curls down or make them crunchy. I am a first time user of this brand and I will be purchasing more.
Corinne M.
Will this help naturally straight hair hold a curl?
Marissa K.
Buffalo, NY
How would you compare this to Devacurl products? I don't think Devacurl gives enough hold for my curls