BY PUREOLOGY

Give your curls some definition by enhancing the shape with a styling cream-gel for curly hair that provides the ultimate shape -without crunchiness.

How To Use:

Squeeze tube from the middle to distribute an even blend of the the two formulas. Apply a small amount to damp hair. Diffuse dry.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, AMINOPROPYL TRIETHOXYSILANE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, VP/VA COPOLYMER, DIMETHICONE, GLYCERIN HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, TRIDECETH-9 PG-AMODIMETHICONE, LACTIC ACID, PHENOXYETHANOL, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, CETYL ESTERS, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, DIPALMITOYLETHYL HYDROXYETHYLMONIUM METHOSULFATE, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37, TRIDECETH-12, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, CHLORHEXIDINE DIGLUCONATE ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, LINALOOL, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6, BENZYL, ALICYLATE LIMONENE, GERANIOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, CITRONELLOL, COUMARIN, FUMARIC ACID, TOCOPHEROL, CITRIC ACID

Buy on ULTA
Ashley O.
Pureology is a line that I will recommend to anybody very good all their products are excellent love the curl cream leaves curls bouncy shiny and no frizz to it, recommended try it you won't regret it.
Melissa K.
I am a hairstylist and this product is the best new thing! I use the curl, smoothing, or volume on every client. If you use the size of a nickel in wet hair then blow dry. You will look like you flat ironed your hair without the fuss. The best part is it leaves the hair feeling light weight and like you hadn't used product. It does all of this while locking out frizz for 72 hours. Seriously amazing stuff.
Laura F.
East Jordan, MI
I have very curly hair and have tried many products. Most cause hardness or crunchiness which I HATE. I haven't experienced this at all with this product. Very soft, but it really defined my curls and reduced frizz. I could feel the extra moisture, and I always love the smell of pureology products.
Mssgagliardi G.
Lynn, MA
Perfect product! I love how it works and ingredients are... appear smoothr, perfect.perfect product! I love how it works and ingredients are... appear smoothr, perfect.perfect product! I love how it works and ingredients are... appear smoothr, perfect.
Eliza Beth V.
Carolina Beach
I enjoyed this product very much. It smelled great and was simple to use. It was maybe a little more then I typically spend on hair care products but, worked great. I would definitely recommend this for anyone looking for a great tool for curly hair.
Nicole K.
Gary, IN
This was a decent product. It held my curls and helped them with frizz. It is not my go to product because it left my hair feeling kind of oily and I don't prefer that. If you have extra dry hair I would imagine this would be great for you!
Brittany S.
Valparaiso, IN
This product works very well for curly hair. It isn't sticky and when applied it doesn't leave your hair feeling crunchy. It is a bit more expensive than other brands but it keeps the curls lasting all day. I especially like that it tames the frizz that can occur with curly hair.
Heather R.
Bunnell, FL
I have uncontrollable curly hair. It's thick and hard to handle on some days. This curl care product has helped me tame the curls and now makes them beautiful and soft. I strongly recommend this product if you have hard to manage curls like me.
Danieli H.
Deerfield Bch, FL
It smells good, it really get my curls together, it doesn't leave it with a gel look, my hair is thin and curly and it makes it look like i have a lot more hair. I love ir
Michelle W.
Valrico, FL
This product is often been using it for about four years my hairstyle told me about it. I have extremely curly hair very coarse tames my crazy curly frizz.