BY PUREOLOGY

Bring new life to your curly, color-treated hair with Pureology Curl Complete conditioner for colored hair, and a signature scent of green floral and tiare flower.

How To Use:

Apply a quarter-sized amount to shampoo-ed hair, lather and rinse. For best curl results, use with Curl Complete Shampoo.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, AMODIMETHICONE, POTATO STARCH MODIFIED, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, CETYL ESTERS, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, LAURYL PEG/PPG-18/18 METHICONE, TRIDECETH-6, TOCOPHEROL, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL, BENZOPHENONE-4, LINALOOL, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DODECENE, CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, POLOXAMER 407, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LIMONENE, GERANIOL, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, CI 15985 / YELLOW 6, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, MELANIN

Chantelle C.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Pureology Travel Size Curl Complete Conditioner more...
So this shampoo isn’t terrible but it didn’t work for my hair even though it claimed to be moisturizing and for curls. It really ended up drying out my hair and making it very matted. So I don’t really recommend if your hair is super dry. It’s also not that good of a price and very expensive when living proof is even a bit cheaper than them and way better quality.
Macey M.
Brookhaven, PA
Review for: Pureology Travel Size Curl Complete Conditioner more...
I have used this curl conditioner on a lot of people. I think it is awesome. Hair products go a long way and this one is great on curly hair. The only thing is it is kind of pricey. If you have curly hair you should try.
Katelyn E.
Review for: 33.8 OZ more...
My boyfriend and I use this together and he likes that it doesn’t hurt his hair and that it doesn’t smell like a girl. I like that we both get to use the same and don’t have to buy more than one shampoo or conditioner for use
Caitlin D.
I use Pureology daily and with wavy to curly hair trying this product was a give in. However I was incredibly disappointed. This product did nothing for my curls, in fact it left my hair even more flat than before I used this product
Cassady Y.
Omaha , NE
Review for: 33.8 OZ more...
Keeps my curls super soft, and doesn't weigh them down. I always have a problem finding shampoo and conditioner that doesn't weigh down my curls and this is a go to of mine.
Heather W.
This was recommended to me by my stylist for my curly hair and I am a HUGE fan. This is one of the few products I can use and not have to wash my hair every day when leaving it curly. It smells fantastic and works wonders!