BY PUREOLOGY

Fortify and help repair hair while delivering extra color protection and radiant shine. This lightweight, daily-use mist envelops hair in the highest concentration of the exclusive AntiFadeComplex® to maximize color retention, while restoring softness and manageability.

How To Use:

For maximum colour protection, use daily. Spray liberally onto damp or dry hair prior to sun and environmental exposure. Comb through. Do not rinse.

Mallorie V.
Pflugerville, TX
Pureology leaves my hair so soft and smooth it's amazing! I have really frizzy color treated hair that seems nearly impossible to tame some times. Since I started using this, it looks smooth and silky and is no longer the frizzy crazy mess even though I have continued to have it colored. Great shampoo and conditioner combo.
Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
I found this product when I was working at Ulta (several years ago), and I love it! I have been bleaching and highlighting my hair for years and I am always looking for ways to keep my color fresh and toned. This keeps my hair from frying in the sun, and I always spray my hair with it before swimming. Totally worth it for anyone who color treats their hair.
Julie J.
Hinckley, OH
Anything from Pureology is an A+ product. I am always willing to spend more money on these products because they work and are worth it. I would love to try more of these products.
Kanchan S.
Pureology antifade works great on color treated hairs without fading your hair color, gives your hairs nice sheen, and vibrancy. the bottle is a nice one.
Brooke W.
Grand rapids, MI
This is a great product! Anything from pureology is worth the big bucks. This left my hair feeling soft, silky, and smooth and smells great!

Amazon