Pureology Colour Stylist™ Strengthening Control Hairspray uploaded by alexandra q.Pureology Colour Stylist™ Strengthening Control Hairspray uploaded by Zorimel V.

BY PUREOLOGY

A special styling hairspray for color-treated hair that goes beyond the hold and maximizes the vibrancy and strength of your hair.

How To Use:

Use as a working or finishing spray on dry hair. Spray 8-12 inches from dry styled hair.

ALCOHOL DENAT., HYDROFLUOROCARBON 152A, VA/CROTONATES/VINYL NEODECANOATE COPOLYMER, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE LINALOOL, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, EUGENOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS PEEL OIL / ORANGE PEEL OIL, BENZYL BENZOATE, BHT

Buy on Beauty ...*
Audrey T.
Kaneohe
Pureology colour stylist strengthening control hairspray gives my hair the hold it needs to support a curl and keep it in place all day long. It smells great and doesn’t feel crunchy.
Taylor H.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Pureology Colour Stylist Strengthening Control Zero Dulling Hairspray 2.1oz more...
This is just the best hairspray out there. Doesn’t make my hair dull or rock hard yet has amazing hold!! I don’t love the smell but who cares when your hair looks amazing all day long?!!
Paisley D.
Review for: Pureology Colour Stylist Strengthening Control Zero Dulling Hairspray more...
Best hairspray out there. It smell absolutely amazing, not like normal hairspray. The hold is super strong and amazing, but doesn't make your hair stiff. I use to use it for wedding hairstyles and it was and still is my go-to product. Worth every penny.
T P.
This is an excellent hairspray. Doesn’t dry out or dull your hair at all. I love how it holds my hair in place
Matt M.
Lexington, KY
Review for: 11 OZ more...
Great product!

Pureology is a vegan luxury line so it is pricey, but this product is effective!

Long lasting, Smells great, and doesn’t leave hair dull!

I would recommend it to others looking for a natural hairspray!
Emily B.
Review for: Pureology Colour Stylist Strengthening Control HairSpray 14.5 Oz 30% more...
I love hairspray, but I love good hairspray! I have models that need their hair to stay in hundred degree, humid weather and this is the stuff I use!
Brandee W.
Anything pureology is the best. This hairspray is one of my favorites. I love how it doesn't weigh down your hair and the wonderful smell in my opinion I think it has. It's kinda pricey but I think it's well worth the money :)
Lauren B.
Huffman, TX
Quite possibly my favorite hairspray. Doesn't make my hair hard or crunchy and actually helps my curls hold when I decide to style it.
Janice B.
Haslet, TX
Review for: Pureology Color Stylist Strength Conditioner Hair Spray 11oz more...
I like this product conditioner it work really well and the thing about this conditioner hair spray is when you done using this conditioner and shampoo after done using conditioner hair spray so when you use this it work really well and that I like it.
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
I love to try this out this will make my hair stay in place and help with my frizz ends