Pureology Colour Stylist™ Silk Bodifier Volumizing Mousse uploaded by Kristen W.Pureology Colour Stylist™ Silk Bodifier Volumizing Mousse uploaded by Melody R.Pureology Colour Stylist™ Silk Bodifier Volumizing Mousse uploaded by Miranda B.

BY PUREOLOGY

This lightweight hair mousse gives you ample volume and maximum softness-sans any sticky residue.

How To Use:

Dispense mousse in palm and apply evenly throughout damp hair before styling.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, ISOBUTANE, POLYACRYLATE-32, SODIUM POLYSTYRENE SULFONATE, PROPANE, PHENOXYETHANOL, AMP-ACRYLATES/ALLYL METHACRYLATE COPOLYMER AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, POLYSORBATE 20, PEG/PPG-14/4 DIMETHICONE, COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, XYLOSE, BENZOPHENONE-4, LAURAMINE OXIDE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, BENZYL ALCOHOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, COUMARIN CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE, EUGENOL, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, ANISE ALCOHOL, BENZYL BENZOATE, MELANIN

Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
This is my favorite mousse to add volume and shine to my color treated hair. It’s also protects my color from heat damage! It doesn’t leave my hair sticky whatsoever I love the way my hair looks after I blow dry it when I use this product.
Amanda G.
My hairstylist used this on me and afterwards I went and purchased this myself at Ulta (you can use a coupon on it as well from retail me not app). Highly recommend and it smells amazing.
Naomi B.
Burnsville, MN
This mousse is a very multi purpose product. If you're looking for something with a ton of hold this product isn't for you. The nice thing about this product is it expands a ton, so one quick pump is all you need. It's also very buildable, so you can use several products with it and it won't feel too heavy. It's also very nourishing, so you get a soft, pliable finish. It's a great mousse to use for any hair texture and it gives mild volume and hold.
Anne S.
I absolutely LOVE this mousse! I have thick curly hair and usually mousse leaves my hair feeling stiff, stuck together and hard. This is the opposite! My hair stylist recommended this and I'm so glad I trusted her. It is a godsend. It smells amazing, it leaves my hair feeling soft, and it holds the curls all day long. I have gotten so many compliments while using it and my boyfriend loves how it makes my hair look and feel too!
Misty D.
Portage, MI
I love the Pureology Colour Stylist line! This is fantastic on my hair type which is fine with curly and wavy areas, but a lot of it. I compare it to Redken as they are similar. Whenever it is on sale, I always purchase. Wish it were cheaper, then it would get five stars!
Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
You know what I like most about Pureology hair products? Everything they make is safe for colour treated hair! I like how there are additional conditioning agents in some of their products, and there's nothing that helps strip your well paid for colour!
LB G.
Bridport, VT
Incredible. This is one of the best products I have ever used on my hair (medium thickness, not to thin, but not too thick, over 50 yo and a lot of wave which turns into intense curls with humidity). This is better for my curls than products specifically for curls. It makes my hair soft, full, shiny, incredible body and volume.
Christie L.
Nashville
Not sticky, adds volume and increases hold for my very fine hair. Only negative is the spray nozzle broke off...I am able to place it in top of the bottle and push down to dispense product, but kind of a pain. Otherwise, good stuff
Paige B.
Rockford, MI
This product is wonderful. It has a nice scent, though it's not very noticeable (which I think is a good thing) I have thin hair and it's easily weighed down and this product doesn't do that at all so I would recommend
Michelle R.
Leesburg, VA
Do you ever see those commercials where the women have long, lustrous locks? Now you can, too. No, I am serious. A tiny bit and your hair really will feel silky. You won't want to stop touching it. Pink swear!

Walmart