Pureology Colour Stylist™ Lustrous Volumizer

by Pureology

Colour Stylist hair glaze boosts up fine strands, protects from heat damage and offers lasting control.

How To Use:

Apply to damp hair, focusing on roots, and blow-dry for maximum volume.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, SILICA SILYLATE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CITRIC ACID, PEG-70 MANGO GLYCERIDES, MALTODEXTRIN, GOSSYPIUM HERBACEUM / COTTON EXTRACT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pureology Colour Stylist™ Lustrous Volumizer!
How would you rate this product?
Mt Pleasant, SC
This Volumizer is a great way to sort of fluff your hair up. I personally use it for teasing after I use it. It makes your hair look shiny and silky which is great for people with dry or unhealthy looking hair. I would recommend this to generally anyone who needs change.
Columbia, TN
This product is simply amazing. I put it in my hair before blow drying it, and it gives it the perfect amount of volume and control. It only takes a small amount but it gives your hair volume for days.
Philadelphia, PA
This product holds my hair so well I can pull it up in a ponytail and it stays slick and this product holds gives a super shine
Missoula, MT
Love this, adds tons of volume and love the smell. Sadly I think it’s discontinued. Hopefully not.
Stamford, CT
Give great volume without leaving a sticky film in the hair. Smells great and easy to use.
Mount Lebanon
Love Pureology products! They've worked well for me and I love the volume they give me!