Pureology Colour Stylist™ Illuminating Curl uploaded by Vanessa J.

BY PUREOLOGY

A hair lotion made to shape waves and define curls for a frizz-free style.

Buy on Amazon
alexandria s.
I have nice wavy hair, but this stuff is definitely nice for giving a boost to it if I want it to be truly curly. I like using this with the defuser on my blow dryer. It seems to last too. I give it my recommendation. :)
It's pretty decent on price as well.
christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love this stuff! It's not heavy on the hair, it's very smooth and smells great! A little goes a long way, you don't need a lot of product compared to some other brands. I would recommend this for anyone else with curly hair. I would repurchase!
Hannah L.
San Jose, CA
This stuff wont weigh down your curls! Leaves them bouncy and frizz-free! I love this brand because they don't use sulfates or parabens in any of their products and it's all vegan! This stuff is great for color treated hair.
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
I really enjoy the Pureology brand and so does my hair. It is a little bit more on the expensive side, but it is of great quality. I have fine hair and this product was great, did not weigh it down and still provided volume!
Marissa C.
Stockton, CA
I love this lotion! It's great for curly or wavy hair. Gives your effortless look to your curls and helps control frizz. This is something you can use everyday!
Erica M.
Whitefield, ME
Having curly hair can be such as pain, but with pureology makes me love my curly hair. This sculpts my curls, tames the friz, and makes My hair look healthy.
Vanessa J.
Cowen, WV
Pureology Colour Stylist™ Illuminating Curl is great for defining your curls with shine. It is also 100% vegan!
Kiara M.
Brooklyn, NY
Curly hair is not easy to control, finding products is always hard. Trying and trying new ones and I came across this amazing thing
Jenifer S.
Katy, TX
This product is great for first day curls but my hair starts to frizz after the second day (I only wash my hair every three days).
Maya A.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is my favorite product to use when I want to accentuate my natural curls/waves. It really works and I love that it is vegan!