Pureology Colour Stylist™ Anti Split Blow Dry Styling Cream uploaded by Danielle D.Pureology Colour Stylist™ Anti Split Blow Dry Styling Cream uploaded by Jennifer M.Pureology Colour Stylist™ Anti Split Blow Dry Styling Cream uploaded by Lexii B.

BY PUREOLOGY #55 in Hair Cream

Safely smooth and style hair with a blow dry cream specially formulated to protect against heat damage.

How To Use:

Apply evenly to damp hair and blow-dry.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, C13-16 ISOPARAFFIN, GLYCERIN, POLYACRYLAMIDE DIMETHICONE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, SODIUM BENZOATE CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, OCTYLDODECANOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, OLETH-10 POLYSORBATE 20, LAURETH-7, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, AMODIMETHICONE HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL / OLIVE FRUIT OIL, CAMELINA SATIVA OIL / CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, CORIANDRUM SATIVUM OIL / CORIANDER SEED OIL, BENZOPHENONE-4, TRIDECETH-6, BENZYL ALCOHOL HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, LINALOOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE COUMARIN, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CITRONELLOL, LIMONENE HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT EUGENOL, CITRUS AURANTIUM DULCIS PEEL OIL / ORANGE PEEL OIL BENZYL BENZOATE, CI 17200 / RED 33, CI 42090 / BLUE 1, RIETHANOLAMINE

Buy on Amazon
Amalia A.
Used this to protect my hair from heat damage while blow drying and did notice that my hair felt nourished and healthier, however my hair was also tremendously weighed down and flat. This is not the best product for fine hair.
Madelyn M.
New Port Richey, FL
I really love this stuff. I just sprits a little bit in damp hair right before I blow it out and this product seals my split ends while giving me everlasting shine, moisture, and smoothness. It's anti fade to my color treated hair and it's also humidity resistant so it keeps the shape of my hair nice through out the whole day without looking frizzy. It's so light weight you get flexibility to create any style you like.
Diane L.
Boise, ID
This is a great product to use if you want to keep your hair healthy after coloring. Just spray in your damp hair before blow drying and it will keep your hair healthy and smooth. The smell is fresh and airy, and a little of this product goes a long way.
Hailey C.
I used this after before i blew dried my hair when I used to do it everyday. Not only does it make my hair style look a lot cleaner and put together, but it gives your hair more protection from all of that heat. It also smells great and I have been loving this brand.
Danielle D.
Seattle, WA
Not into this product really at all. I don’t like the smell, I don’t like the texture. I feel like if I use it, it just does not make my hair look good. It adds a bit of oil, but otherwise I really have no idea what it’s doing. Skip this one, in face take this bottle off my hands.
Desiree G.
Federal Way , WA
Got this on sale at my local salon, I got a really good deal on it so I didn’t expect a whole lot. I was pleasantly surprised by the results, my hair felt like I had just came from the salon! So soft and tamed, manageable, shiny, I love it! Great price and a little goes a long way!
Samantha W.
Debary, FL
This is great for anyone that blow dries their hair a lot. It exceeded my expectations and was very effective in helping with all my split ends. The natural ingredients I love with the salon quality I would definitely buy again.
Ashlenn H.
Cumming, GA
Love this product!!! It has heat protectant that helps when you blow dry and the fact that it helps strengthen is great. It's more expensive but SO worth it. I have blonde fine hair and it works great for me!
Sabrina D.
Muncie , IN
All of pure ologies products are absolutely amazing they work great make your hair feel so much healthier you feel the effects after my hair color is box died so this works I would I buy this all the time this is all I use
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
Great product and worked well for my thick hair. Great smell! My only con is I wish it was more affordable so I could use it more and continue to purchase. When I can afford I will definitely continue to buy.
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
Does this product physically make a difference on split end?
Ciara M.
Azle, TX
Has anyone noticed a difference in their hair after using this? I have dry hair that is prone to splitting.