Pureology Colour Stylist Silk Bodifier Volumizing Mousse 2.2 oz uploaded by Miranda B.

BY PUREOLOGY

Travel Size Colour Stylist Silk Bodifier Volumizing Mousse - This rich mousse formula adds fullness and volume with softness and shine. - Travel Size Colour Stylist Silk Bodifier Volumizing Mousse see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Kalyani K.
West Columbia, SC
You know what I like most about Pureology hair products? Everything they make is safe for colour treated hair! I like how there are additional conditioning agents in some of their products, and there's nothing that helps strip your well paid for colour!
Christie L.
Nashville
Not sticky, adds volume and increases hold for my very fine hair. Only negative is the spray nozzle broke off...I am able to place it in top of the bottle and push down to dispense product, but kind of a pain. Otherwise, good stuff
Jaimee M.
Henrico, VA
I love the smell of pureology products which is why I originally bought this. This mousse creates great volume that lasts all day! I highly recommend and will be buying this product again!
Good mouse for building volume. I usually don't use this product alone as it needs extra support with my fine hair. I'll start with this mousse, and add a light-weight wax once my hair is 75% dry. I find this to be one of my 'build-able' hair styling tools.
nicole j.
Austin, TX
Adds really nice body to hair with light to medium hold, apply to hair when dlightly damp and work through, styling as normal for added thickness and a nice natural hold. Does not feel thick heavy or crusty as some brands of lesser quality tend to.
Victoria T.
Queen Creek, AZ
Love this product! I can use it before I blow dry with damp hair and I get so much volume without turning crunchy. It can also be used in dry hair and it still works great
Kathy F.
This is great after a shampoo, I take a hand full and distribute it to my wet hair, I let it dry in, I can leave it curly a a dry in or once it has dried I brush it out and have beautiful soft waves. I love it!
Stacy S.
Carthage, MO
Great volume for my fine color treated hair. Does not dry my hair out like many other products have I the past. Works great with heat styling as well as velcro rollers.
Christi E.
Williams, AZ
Volume is incredible. I use the product when I feel my hair is lacking. It works in very easy and keeps it's volume through out the entire day. I love the smell!!
Mariam G.
Gurnee, IL
My hair is very flat usually, so I have to use something to make it more voluminous. This product automatically does that. A little goes a long way.