BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology Radiance Amplifier intensifies shine and color with multi-weight lipids. Camelina extract forms a humidity resistant barrier, controlling frizz and protecting from environmental damage. Brand: Pureology Size: 3.2 ounces Quantity: One (1) For all hair types Concentrated spray amplifies shine and color with multi weight lipids Controls frizz and protects against environmental damage Ingredients: Olive, coriander, camelina oils, orange oil, vanilla, rose, mandarin oil We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Denise G.
This really works. Brings out all your color on yur hair. And it smells really good. I would so recommend this product to others and the price is worth it because it lasts your awhile your only need a little to go a long way. So if u r looking for something to try this is it
Alyssa S.
This stuff smells great and the line is over all great. This product keeps my hair looking a little more vibrant in between salon visits. After so much bleaching it can look a little lack luster. But with this it spruces it right back up and smells amaaaaazing.
Alicia H.
Destin, FL
I love how this product makes my hair feel. It is so soft and it just shines so pretty. It really makes my hair more manageable.
Angela A.
Eutawville , SC
Love that Pureology is vegan. This stuff works and your hair feels soft, bouncy and smells great.
Susan S.
Toney, AL
This made my hair a little greasy than I would have liked. But at least it made it moist.
Ashley H.
Oakdale
Working in salon has helped me really get to know this product. First off, you have to be sure you aren't using too much product. It can, and will, make your hair feel greasy. When used properly this will give your hair absolutely amazing, just-came-from-the-salon look, EVERY TIME. The key to proper usage is making sure that you don't touch your hair for a minutes after you spray it. Let it sit and dry and your hair won't turn out greasy! One of my favorite products.
Lindsi D.
Du Quoin, IL
I love this stuff. Makes my hair stay in great shape up until the next coloring. It is definitely worth the money. I would much rather pay for the quality of this product than a cheaper, less quality. I would most certainly buy this product again.
Laci L.
Cave Creek, AZ
I love this product and it definitely did help "amplify" my hair. All pureology products smell incredible! I used this for a few months and had to take a break as my hair felt 'coated' but I'll be trying again soon.
Barber S.
Canon City, CO
Amazing use for newly colored hair. Ilove this brand ! Its a very satisfying i always look great using this product line, Smells very delightful and helps bring all the under tones out in my hair.
Donna R.
Simi Valley, CA
I love this product. I have fine hair and it did not weigh it down. It smells really good too! I would highly recommend this product . It was great for using before styling and did everything I needed it to do. I will definitely be buying this product again!