BY PUREOLOGY

Concentrated spray amplifies shine and colour with multi-weight lipids. camelina extract forms a humidity resistant barrier, controlling frizz and protecting from environmental damage.

Buy on Amazon
Kala N.
Paducah , KY
I really like the non-sticky feel of this product and its ability to fight frizz is really well in the humid climate I live in! It’s an expensive brand, but well worth every penny for quality and long lasting product!
Ashley H.
Oakdale
Working in salon has helped me really get to know this product. First off, you have to be sure you aren't using too much product. It can, and will, make your hair feel greasy. When used properly this will give your hair absolutely amazing, just-came-from-the-salon look, EVERY TIME. The key to proper usage is making sure that you don't touch your hair for a minutes after you spray it. Let it sit and dry and your hair won't turn out greasy! One of my favorite products.
Arielle J.
This is the best spray ever. Keeps my hair silky. Smells amazing. Nothing compares to purology! Expensive but who cares when it works!! I buy it at the salon I go to.
Alyssa S.
This stuff smells great and the line is over all great. This product keeps my hair looking a little more vibrant in between salon visits. After so much bleaching it can look a little lack luster. But with this it spruces it right back up and smells amaaaaazing.
Lindsi D.
Du Quoin, IL
I love this stuff. Makes my hair stay in great shape up until the next coloring. It is definitely worth the money. I would much rather pay for the quality of this product than a cheaper, less quality. I would most certainly buy this product again.
Carley H.
Ames, IA
I love this product! Add shine, reduces frizz and all without making my hair oily or greasy! My pump has given my some trouble however, so it doesn't spray in a nice mist, thus I find it easiest to spray some into my hand and apply that way.
Denise G.
This really works. Brings out all your color on yur hair. And it smells really good. I would so recommend this product to others and the price is worth it because it lasts your awhile your only need a little to go a long way. So if u r looking for something to try this is it
Laci L.
Cave Creek, AZ
I love this product and it definitely did help "amplify" my hair. All pureology products smell incredible! I used this for a few months and had to take a break as my hair felt 'coated' but I'll be trying again soon.
Barber S.
Canon City, CO
Amazing use for newly colored hair. Ilove this brand ! Its a very satisfying i always look great using this product line, Smells very delightful and helps bring all the under tones out in my hair.
Donna R.
Simi Valley, CA
I love this product. I have fine hair and it did not weigh it down. It smells really good too! I would highly recommend this product . It was great for using before styling and did everything I needed it to do. I will definitely be buying this product again!