Pureology Colour Stylist Nourishing Nectar Sculpting Gel

Find hair care products at Target.com! Conditioning gel formula. adds fullness and volume. strengthens hair while building structure. excellent for setting hair. increases control and adds extra radiance when blended with other colour stylist products. see more...

Debbie S.
Auburn, WA
Pureology Colour Stylist Nourishing Nectar Sculpting Gel works great when styling hair! Though it is important when using it to blow dry hair completely for smoothr style!
Lex H.
Wahiawa, HI
I love using this to keep my fly away hairs in place. It does a pretty good job and it makes my hair shine and not loom so frizzy. Not too oily feeling or heavy.
Amanda R.
Covington, KY
I have used the Pureology fortifying heat spray in the past. I did not and will not repurchase this because it weighed my hair down. The price point is high as well.
Noelia R.
Omg love this even though I only got to use it once it made my hair omg like so amazing man like to be honest I would buy it but I don't know where to buy it
Mary C.
Sumter, SC
I have been using Pureology products for over 5 years, and I felt like it was Christmas when I discovered this gel! I will never use anything else#
Nicole E.
Fort Myers, FL
This line is one of my favorite and well worth the cost. This is one of my favorite products that they offer. Just the right amount of hold
April S.
London, KY
This isn't the best gel, but it does the job when needed. I recommend this to people who don't mind taking the time to fix their hair.
Ashley B.
Smells nutty but really helps my hair shines and doesn't look dull and holds pretty well i will be getting more from my hair lady
Jennifer F.
This gel did the job. It was still a little frizzy but I can't blame on gel because I live in Florida and it's really hot!
Lounel E.
Haysville, KS
Over love love this product gives you big hair even in humid weather. I use this daily and am so happy with the results