BY PUREOLOGY

Define curls and waves with an added dose of shine while maximizing the vibrancy of colour-treated hair. see more...

Buy on Kmart
alexandria s.
I have nice wavy hair, but this stuff is definitely nice for giving a boost to it if I want it to be truly curly. I like using this with the defuser on my blow dryer. It seems to last too. I give it my recommendation. :)
It's pretty decent on price as well.
christine f.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love this stuff! It's not heavy on the hair, it's very smooth and smells great! A little goes a long way, you don't need a lot of product compared to some other brands. I would recommend this for anyone else with curly hair. I would repurchase!
Hannah L.
San Jose, CA
This stuff wont weigh down your curls! Leaves them bouncy and frizz-free! I love this brand because they don't use sulfates or parabens in any of their products and it's all vegan! This stuff is great for color treated hair.
Erica M.
Whitefield, ME
Having curly hair can be such as pain, but with pureology makes me love my curly hair. This sculpts my curls, tames the friz, and makes My hair look healthy.
Kiara M.
Liverpool, NY
Curly hair is not easy to control, finding products is always hard. Trying and trying new ones and I came across this amazing thing
Jenifer S.
Katy, TX
This product is great for first day curls but my hair starts to frizz after the second day (I only wash my hair every three days).
Maya A.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is my favorite product to use when I want to accentuate my natural curls/waves. It really works and I love that it is vegan!
Kelly H.
Charlottesville, VA
Awesome product... Worth the money ---- apparently I need to use more characters to be able to post my simple response
Ashley K.
I have fine straight hair and this product gives me a nice curl even with such straight hair. I definitely recommend it
Kim D.
Canton, GA
All pureology products are awesome this gave my curl definition and shine! Hair always felt clean, not" gunned up".