Pureology Colour Stylist Antisplit Blowdry (200ml) uploaded by Lexii B.

BY PUREOLOGY

Pureology Colour Stylist Antisplit Blowdry adds moisture and reflective shine for an easy blow-dry while protecting and maximising the vibrancy of colour-treated hair. 100% Vegan the Pureology Colour Stylist Antisplit Blowdry offers mild control and is light-weight and humidity resistant. Providing long-lasting shape memory this styling cream is a must for colour treated hair. If you love your hair colour choose no other! Directions of use: Apply evenly to damp hair and blow-dry. see more...

Kristina C.
Kristina C.
North Olmsted, OH
My hair is quite thick and wavy. So taming the frizz is always an issue for me. This really helps when blow drying my hair. I also use it right before i straight iron. I have never tried it when diffusing my hair but I should give it a try. Definitely recommend this product when you are styling your hair for a smooth look.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed with this product!!!! Okay so I very rarely want to blow dry my hair to begin with. (Healthy hair) but when I'm rushing and need to style, you have to use a protective product... And this is the one. Makes hair maintain the air dry feel. Keeps it soft and adds to blow it volume.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
In love with this product, My hair get frizzy from all the styling I do. I use this product then I blow dry my hair then I style with either the curling iron or flat iron. It really helps eliminate the frizz. I highly recommend this to anyone who has fly aways or frizzy hair
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
Dallas, TX
I love this product for everyday use. It keeps my hair from getting spilt ends and holds my style in place. It is on the pricey side but worth the money if you color your hair. I have tried several pureology products and this is one of my favorites.
Kim S.
Kim S.
Orlando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great blow dry cream. I love pureology products but they are pricey. I buy mine at Ulta. I prefer their color protecting leave in spray that also acts like a heat protector. It does more things for your hair for the price.
Sophia D.
Sophia D.
Grand Rapids , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I work in a salon and I use this on clients that get frizzy when blow drying. I love the smell and it's so easy to use! One pump and those fly always and split ends are gone! Love love love 😌 Pureology never disappoints
Regina P.
Regina P.
Cornelius, NC
Can't live without this stuff. Cuts down blow dry time and Sleeks every strand. I give 5 stars all day long
Devin C.
Devin C.
Canton, GA
All I have to say is pureology is life and life is pureology. I can't live without this stuff!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
A must have. First was introduced to this product at a salon visit and now am addicted!
Brandie B.
Brandie B.
Rocklin, CA
I love this leave in for helping my color last and split ends mend. It smells good too
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Terryville, CT
Does this product physically make a difference on split end?
Ciara M.
Ciara M.
Arlington, TX
Has anyone noticed a difference in their hair after using this? I have dry hair that is prone to splitting.