BY PUREOLOGY

Tara G.
Bulverde, TX
I found this product when I was working at Ulta (several years ago), and I love it! I have been bleaching and highlighting my hair for years and I am always looking for ways to keep my color fresh and toned. This keeps my hair from frying in the sun, and I always spray my hair with it before swimming. Totally worth it for anyone who color treats their hair.
Julie J.
Hinckley, OH
Anything from Pureology is an A+ product. I am always willing to spend more money on these products because they work and are worth it. I would love to try more of these products.
Brooke W.
Grand rapids, MI
This is a great product! Anything from pureology is worth the big bucks. This left my hair feeling soft, silky, and smooth and smells great!