tonancysilvia H.
Yorba Linda, CA
Review for: 13.5 OZ more...
This a multi tasking hair treatment that helps with a lot of things. Some being protects color from fading, detangles hair, helps prevent split ends, helps with hair breakage, thermal protector and much more. This one of my favorite products from pureology. I used this a lot when I was pregnant and my hair was falling out and breaking whenever I brushed my hair. It’s expensive but worth the money. It will last you a long time. Can be used on dry or damped hair. You can buy it at any beauty supply. I would definitely recommend this to any hair types.