Krizelle M.
Midland, TX
Review for: 13.5 OZ more...
I love love this product! My hair is typically a huge mess and Pureology serious colour care Colour Fanatic is amazing! I try to apply it twice a day and my hair has been so much healthier! I also use their shampoo and conditioner and maybe it's safe to assume that those three are a perfect combination! Use to never be able to grow my hair so long! Now it can grow past my hips with no split ends and very rare need for a trim! Highly recommend this!