BeautyHairHair ProductsPureology
Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment

Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment

Created to prime, protect and perfect, this leave-in hair treatment spray provides color-treated hair with 21 essential benefits in one bottle.

How To Use:

Spray onto damp hair daily after your favorite Pureology shampoo and conditioner to reap the priming, protecting and perfecting benefits. Follow with your favorite Pureology products to create your style!

AQUA / WATER / EAU, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL, AMODIMETHICONE, PPG-5-CETETH-10 PHOSPHATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37 PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE ACETAMIDE MEA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, LACTAMIDE MEADIMETHICONE PEG-7 PHOSPHATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6 TRIDECETH-6, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, XYLOSE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LINALOOL, BENZOPHENONE-4 CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, TOCOPHEROL, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL / OLIVE FRUIT OIL, CAMELINA SATIVA OIL / CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL BENZYL SALICYLATE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, ISOEUGENOL, FOENICULUM VULGARE (FENNEL) SEED EXTRACT MELANIN

Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment ? [product:pureology-colour-fanatic-multi-benefit-leave-in-treatment] [product:pureology-colour-fanatic-multi-benefit-leave-in-treatment] [product:pureology-colour-fanatic-multi-benefit-leave-in-treatment]
Will this work to help detangle dry hair or is this for use only on wet hair?
Start your review of Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment!
Samantha  V.
W Lafayette, IN
Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Samantha  V.
I really enjoy this leave in conditioner it made my hair soft and feels healthy and shiney it also smells really good don't leave your hair heavy it's a little expensive but you pay for what you get I'd recommend
Angie H.
Iota, LA
Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Angie H.
Review for: 6.7 OZ
This product did wonders for my hair. My hair tends to be very tangled when I get out of the shower. This product untangled my hair. I was able to comb right throw my hair without any clumps of hair. I can’t say enough good things about it. This product was given to me as a complimentary sample from Influenster
Chelsea C.
Athens, GA
Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Chelsea C.
I use this on every single head in my salon chair. It’s the best leave in/heat protectant/treatment all in one. AND it SMELLS AMAZING 👏 Y’all, it lasts forever and you can use it on wet, damp or dry hair. I use it to refresh my hair. You can layer it and your hair WILL NOT get oily but it doesn’t take much to get the job done. 💟 #goodhairday
Cherie S.
Clinton, TN
Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Cherie S.
Review for: 6.7 OZ
Pureology Colour Fanatic 21 Benefits Spray is a very good amazing color safe hair styling product. Use alone or before other products to create the most gorgeous, smooth and healthy feeling hair with hardly any effort. This product delivers numerous beneficial results including detangling, frizz fighting, softening, hydrating and more. A must for all hair types. Affordable and long lasting formula is highly recommend.
Val S.
Kankakee, IL
Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Val S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Always 5 stars for Pureology. Products that truly work, and keep my hair at its best! No residue or loss of volume, and my hair feels fantastic to the touch!
Allyson M.
Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Allyson M.
Review for: 6.7 OZ
Phenomenal!! I received it in a Influenster box, I was a little exceptical but it’s phenomenal!! leaves hair incredibly soft and hydrated and above all it maintains the color of my highlights , I really loved it!
Yuliia D.
Abilene, TX
Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Yuliia D.
Review for: 6.7 OZ
Pureology leave-in treatment is a fabulous product for chemically treated hair! Spray in to wet hair it detangles hair. Leaves hair soft shiny while treating damaged porous hair smells wonderful. Highly recommend this product!! I used it on my clients all the time!! Love it!!
Suzanne B.
Toronto
Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Suzanne B.
Review for: 6.7 OZ
I use this and it’s a 10 leave in conditioner and it’s truly changed my hair game. My hair has been bleached and damaged and this helps me so much
Anastasiia B.
Lone Tree, CO
Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Anastasiia B.
Review for: 6.7 OZ
My favorite leave-in conditioner. Helps to easily detangle my hair after shower, controls frizz and reduces static. I also like the smell, it’s pretty neutral☺️ A little bit pricey, but totally worth it and lasts for a while!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,301 reviews
Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Letty S.
Review for: 6.7 OZ
One of my friends recommended this product for my highlighted, color treated, dry, wavy.thin hair. So before ordering I did a little research and yes it great and has 21 benefits. My favorites are hair color Protection, leave In conditioner, hair detangler spray, moisturizer for dry hair, split end prevention and treatment and protect heat damaged hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Develyn C.
Las Vegas, NV
il y a un an
Alexandra L. il y a un an
I have tried this product- it is just OK. I wouldn’t recommend it.