Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment

$8.00 on ULTA
4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

Created to prime, protect and perfect, this leave-in hair treatment spray provides color-treated hair with 21 essential benefits in one bottle.

How To Use:

Spray onto damp hair daily after your favorite Pureology shampoo and conditioner to reap the priming, protecting and perfecting benefits. Follow with your favorite Pureology products to create your style!

AQUA / WATER / EAU, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL, AMODIMETHICONE, PPG-5-CETETH-10 PHOSPHATE, POLYQUATERNIUM-37 PHENOXYETHANOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL DICAPRYLATE/DICAPRATE ACETAMIDE MEA, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, LACTAMIDE MEADIMETHICONE PEG-7 PHOSPHATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PPG-1 TRIDECETH-6 TRIDECETH-6, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, XYLOSE, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, LINALOOL, BENZOPHENONE-4 CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, TOCOPHEROL, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL / OLIVE FRUIT OIL, CAMELINA SATIVA OIL / CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL ASCORBYL GLUCOSIDE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GERANIOL, CITRONELLOL BENZYL SALICYLATE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, ISOEUGENOL, FOENICULUM VULGARE (FENNEL) SEED EXTRACT MELANIN

Is this worth the money?
How does this compare to the “It’s a 10” leave in conditioner?
How else loves this product as much as me? I just started using this, and love it!!
Start your review of Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment!
a month agoApollo Beach, FL
This is one of my favorite Pureology products. It helps my hair detangle in seconds. Its smells amazing and its very light weight, so it doesn't weigh your hair down. I love that it has multiple benefits in one bottle. I use it with my hair wet when I want it to detangle. I would repurchase this product along with other Pureology products!
a month agoRiverside, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I think this stuff is magic. It’s advertised for a multiple of uses and it’s literally the perfect leave in conditioner for everything! I love it because it detangles my hair easily, smells wonderful, and actually strengthens and protects my hair. Soooo worth the money!!
a month agomilwaukee,wi
This is a multipurpose leave in conditioning spray. I have used this product for blow drying before straightening and as a leave in for my curly hair. I would recommend for anyone looking to protect their hair from heat or for adding moisture to their tresses. It smells awesome too!
4 months agoPeterborough , ON
Great leave in conditioner and detangler! I go through detangler like it’s my job and this one lasts the longest for me. You don’t need much and it makes your hair tangle free, soft and prepped with heat protection.
a month agoAiken, SC
Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment uploaded by Candice D.
Absolutely love! Smells great! Hair is soft and manageable. I use this for my daughter’s super curly hair after her shower and it has helped with her tangles and growth. *picture of my girl’s super curly hair for reference
2 months agoHastings, MI
So first I will start off by saying: I love the Pureology line. And this is also a product that I may continue to use because of the quality and it's a product you can use every day! My color has lasted longer and my hair has been in better shape than usual. My color has stayed for a super long time. I noticed that since using every night and in the mornings I can color more often too! Thank You!
15 days ago
(WOW emoji face) This stuff is incredible. I noticed my stylist use it on me so I went out and bought it. First of all the price is ridiculous. But fortunately for them, they've got me hooked. I've noticed a big improvement in my hairs overall look and feel. I have fewer split ends, more shine, less frizz, less heat damage, and softer, better looking hair! I was worried it would make my thin, fine hair look dirty or greasy since it's a lotion spray but it doesn't.
a month agoPorter Ranch, CA
I don't feel that this conditions as much as this says it does.  I mostly use it as a heat protectant and detangler.  This made my scalp super itchy.  Unfortunately, it is a big size so I have to finish what I started.  If you have a sensitive scalp, I would go with something else.  Not worth the price point!
3 months ago
Color fanatic by pure ology is a multi tasking hair benefactor for perfecting color treated hair. It primes protects and perfects. It protects your color from any fade and helps even it out with weightless conditioning helps prevents full Split ends and strengthens your hair fiber is also a shield against heat and controls frizzy hair
a month agoLantana, TX
I love this spray! I’ve been using it for years and i’ve gotten my friends and my mom to use it too. It smells amazing and it has so many benefits to keep hair healthy! It set angles so well and has heat protectant too. I even spray a little bit on dry hair to tame any frizz i have. I will never use anything else!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...