Pureology Colour Fanatic Instant Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by Ashley M.Pureology Colour Fanatic Instant Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by Nicole V.

BY PUREOLOGY

A rinse-out hair mask that restores, protects and strengthens strands with an intensely moisturizing hair treatment formula for color-treated or natural hair.

How To Use:

Massage into hair after shampooing. If desired, leave on 1-3 minutes for extra moisture. Rinse.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, AMODIMETHICONE BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL ESTERS, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, TRIDECETH-6, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL / OLIVE FRUIT OIL CAMELINA SATIVA OIL / CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL XYLOSE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, LINALOOL HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT BENZYL ALCOHOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, GERANIOL MELANIN

• Im in need of a new hair mask . I have thick coarse hair ...3 Answers
Alsa F.
Nærbø
It is amazing and the best product i have ever used. It gives you nice feeling , soft and smoothy hair . I use it once a week after shampoo. I recommend all to have this great amazing product.
rmtha a.
abudhabi
after i bleached my hair it become very dry and damaged, after i use this product my hair become better, truly its amazing. It deeply conditions my hair. it set on ur hair for 5-10 and it feels as if you've let it set for 20. Only thing I dislike the price! ,
krystal ☺.
Im in need of a new hair mask . I have thick coarse hair , will this leave my hair soft and nourished?