Pureology Colour Fanatic Instant Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by Ashley M.Pureology Colour Fanatic Instant Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by Nicole V.

BY PUREOLOGY

A rinse-out hair mask that restores, protects and strengthens strands with an intensely moisturizing hair treatment formula for color-treated or natural hair.

How To Use:

Massage into hair after shampooing. If desired, leave on 1-3 minutes for extra moisture. Rinse.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, AMODIMETHICONE BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL ESTERS, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, TRIDECETH-6, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL / OLIVE FRUIT OIL CAMELINA SATIVA OIL / CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL XYLOSE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, LINALOOL HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT BENZYL ALCOHOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, GERANIOL MELANIN

• Im in need of a new hair mask . I have thick coarse hair ...3 Answers
Katherine B.
I received a sample of this and have been using it weekly to hydrate my hair, despite not having color treated it recently. I can’t attest to its colorsafeness, but do find it works well generally as a deep conditioning mask. I opt to apply it to lightly damp hair (so the hair is not saturated/can absorb product) and leave in for 10-15 minuets while doing other shower tasks, then completing my hair routine as usual. While I may opt for a heavier product in the future, this has seemed to deliver on its promise and does not weigh down hair in the least. I’m also familiar with colorsafe products in general and know they are often somewhat “lightweight” on the hair.
Morgan S.
Jacksonville
I rarely get the opportunity to buy Pureology but when I do it is a treat. My hair salon uses this stuff and every product is amazing but this has them all beat. Really does repair hair and leaves it bouncy and silky soft! I feel like I just got out of the salon after every use. It's vegan and sulfate-free and some of their masks run in the hundreds so this product is pretty affordable compared to that!
Kayla S.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this leave in conditioner. It makes my hair feel ultra smooth and conditioned to perfection. I'm one of those people who tends to have an annoying amount of frizz after brushing and blow drying my hair, but after using this it has changed completely. I use it about once a week!
Samantha E.
Mill Creek, IN
I don’t see a huge difference but I do think it has helped my hair. I just recently went back to my natural brown hair color after being blonde for years and tried this mask. I do believe it works but nothing too drastic at once. I use it once a month due to how expensive it is.
Claire M.
Great hair mask for colored hair! I have blonde hair, so I use this after doing my weekly purple shampoo, and it makes my frizzy, wavy, thick hair very smooth and soft! Love the smell too. Purchased the travel size to try, and I will be purchasing the full size soon.
Morgan K.
Onalaska, WI
I really enjoy this! I use it almost every time I shower my hair and it leaves my hair silky soft and smells beyond amazing! The smell is one of my favorite things about this product.
Ashleigh H.
My hair stylist suggested I get this product after I bleached my hair for the first time ever. The one that she gave me was for fine to normal hair. I could tell a huge difference in my hair after just one use. Before using it my hair was a little dry from the bleach, but after using it my hair was so smooth and shiny. This product really did improve my hair!
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
This is amazing!!! You feel immediate results, You just use it in the shower leave it on for 1-3 mins and rinse, its' that easy. Your hair will come out feeling softer, less damaged and moisturized. I would buy this product over and over and over again because I love coloring my hair, and this is the only thing that saves it from getting over processed!
Kaitlyn M.
San Fernando, CA
I love the way this mask leaves my hair. I personally sleep with it in my hair and rinse it out in the morning about once a week and it leaves my hair so soft and healthy looking. I am obsessed. I even send it home with my guests after I finish a hair chemical service on them to test it out. Nothing but good results!
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
I have bleached hair that is long, thick, and coarse and this quick 5-10 minute hair mask makes my dry, brittle hair feel soft, healthy and makes my hair shiny. I like the dispenser on the bottle, you just put the top down to release the product. A little bit of the product goes a long way and the smell of the mask is pleasant. I will definitely purchase this again!
krystal ☺.
Im in need of a new hair mask . I have thick coarse hair , will this leave my hair soft and nourished?