BeautyHairHair ProductsPureology
Colour Fanatic Instant Deep Conditioning Mask

Pureology Colour Fanatic Instant Deep Conditioning Mask

by Pureology

A rinse-out hair mask that restores, protects and strengthens strands with an intensely moisturizing hair treatment formula for color-treated or natural hair.

How To Use:

Massage into hair after shampooing. If desired, leave on 1-3 minutes for extra moisture. Rinse.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, AMODIMETHICONE BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CETYL ESTERS, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, TRIDECETH-6, OLEA EUROPAEA OIL / OLIVE FRUIT OIL CAMELINA SATIVA OIL / CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL XYLOSE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE CHLORHEXIDINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE, LINALOOL HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT BENZYL ALCOHOL, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, GERANIOL MELANIN

How is this mask on African American hair, 4a/4b type? I use Pureology's Strength Cure Conditioner and that works well with with my hair.
Im in need of a new hair mask . I have thick coarse hair , will this leave my hair soft and nourished?
Start your review of Pureology Colour Fanatic Instant Deep Conditioning Mask!
Elizabeth S.
Pureology Colour Fanatic Instant Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Recently colored my hair so was looking for a deep conditioning treatment that would smooth the hair and prevent fading. This is a mask but feels like something between a thicker traditional mask and a conditioner you can use regularly. I like volume so while this moisturized it was light enough once I dried it to have the lift I normally like. And my color looks the same as before! Will keep buying.
Caitlyn S.
Rockford, IL
Pureology Colour Fanatic Instant Deep Conditioning Mask uploaded by Caitlyn S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this conditioning mask. I get my hair colored white blonde and it gets really dry from this. I use this twice a week and it keeps my blonde hair vibrant and bright and it also helps keep it moisturized
Devin C.
Chesapeake, VA
This product it's amazing. It quickly conditions my hair. Most deep conditioners have to set on your hair for 15-20 minutes to really soften your hair but this one sets for 3-5 and it feels as if you've let it set for 20. Only thing I dislike is the amount you get for the price you pay, that's the only reason I took off one star.
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
I have bleached hair that is long, thick, and coarse and this quick 5-10 minute hair mask makes my dry, brittle hair feel soft, healthy and makes my hair shiny. I like the dispenser on the bottle, you just put the top down to release the product. A little bit of the product goes a long way and the smell of the mask is pleasant. I will definitely purchase this again!
Roben C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I recieved a deluxe sample of the Pureology instant mask and was excited to use it because I had not had much experience with this brand.  I used this hair mask as directed and I dont feel that it left my hair in better condition as other hair masks do.  I found that after using this mask my hair was very tangly and I had alot of difficulty to comb the tangles out.   I had to apply alot of leave in conditioner and the VERB ghost oil and eventually was able to finally get the tangled mess to be smoother.  I will not repurchase as I dont believe that this is how a hair mask is supposed to  leave your hair.
Ashleigh H.
Dunbar, WV
My hair stylist suggested I get this product after I bleached my hair for the first time ever. The one that she gave me was for fine to normal hair. I could tell a huge difference in my hair after just one use. Before using it my hair was a little dry from the bleach, but after using it my hair was so smooth and shiny. This product really did improve my hair!
Kaitlyn M.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love the way this mask leaves my hair. I personally sleep with it in my hair and rinse it out in the morning about once a week and it leaves my hair so soft and healthy looking. I am obsessed. I even send it home with my guests after I finish a hair chemical service on them to test it out. Nothing but good results!
Emilianne F.
Worcester
This deep conditioner mask is by far my favorite. I use it once to two times a week and it has helped my hair stay hydrated and grow since I have tons of breakage because I bleach my hair
Katherine B.
I received a sample of this and have been using it weekly to hydrate my hair, despite not having color treated it recently. I can’t attest to its colorsafeness, but do find it works well generally as a deep conditioning mask. I opt to apply it to lightly damp hair (so the hair is not saturated/can absorb product) and leave in for 10-15 minuets while doing other shower tasks, then completing my hair routine as usual. While I may opt for a heavier product in the future, this has seemed to deliver on its promise and does not weigh down hair in the least. I’m also familiar with colorsafe products in general and know they are often somewhat “lightweight” on the hair.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
This is amazing!!! You feel immediate results, You just use it in the shower leave it on for 1-3 mins and rinse, its' that easy. Your hair will come out feeling softer, less damaged and moisturized. I would buy this product over and over and over again because I love coloring my hair, and this is the only thing that saves it from getting over processed!