BY PUREOLOGY

Light as air, this innovative nourishing hair care cream instantly adds volume to fine and dry color-treated hair.

How To Use:

Shake well. Massage into hair after shampooing. Gently remove excess water from hair before applying. If desired, leave on 1-3 minutes. Rinse.

AQUA / WATER / EAU, BUTANE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, PROPANE, SOYTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, QUATERNIUM-91, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, HYDROLYZED VEGETABLE PROTEIN PG-PROPYL SILANETRIOL, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL / OLEA EUROPAEA, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, CAMELINA SATIVA SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, LINALOOL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED EXTRACT / SUNFLOWER SEED EXTRACT, DIMETHYL SOYAMINE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, POTASSIUM SORBATE, DISODIUM EDTA, BHT, MELANIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN

Lora P.
My hair has been multiple bright, vibrant colors in the past year. These kind of colors typically fade quickly, even if you are doing everything right, but this stuff has really helped the colors stay bright for longer, as well as helped make my damaged hair feel much stronger and smooth. Colour Fanatic is easy to apply--just a few sprays in damp hair after a shampoo or shower-- and I really like the smell too. This is the best product i have found for helping maintain brightly colored hair. I'd highly recommend it to anyone. Pureology Colour Fanatic Multi-Benefit Leave-In Treatment
Elizabeth G.
Okay. Pureology. I love you. But JESUS YOU ARE SO EXPENSIVE. Like yes, this is a really nice leave in conditioner, BUT WHY IS IT SO PRICEY?!?! Did my hair feel like silk, sure yeah. Was it worth $30....eh? And honestly, if as a hairstylist I can't convince myself that your product isn't worth that much, how can I convince a client?
Evan C.
Memphis, TN
I have been using this product for quite a while now. It is the best I have found so far and nothing really compares. I have brown and relatively straight hair. This product is lasts me through the entire day. I have no complaints about this product and will continue to use it!
Madelyn W.
Traer
Love this product!!! Got it from a local salon and has been a repurchase of mine makes your hair sooo smooth and smells amazing!!! I have very thin hair and seems to work well. It is very long lasting and can tell a difference. Over all I would say this is a great product
Erica W.
I do like the pureology brand, but I didn't feel this product was worth the price. I did not feel as though it conditioned any better then similar less expensive products. The smell is nice but its not worth the money especially because it did not last long.
Kelly L.
Burbank, CA
I first discovered this product when my hair stylist used it on me after a process. I was obsessed with the smell and how soft it made my hair, I asked her about it and ran right over to Ulta to get one for myself. I love it!
Gavin D.
Monroe, NC
Overall a great product, having thick hair is hard to find products that's get it as soft as I like. This definitely holds up though and your hair didn't start getting all frizzy again towards the end of the day.
Nicki M.
Sacramento, CA
One of the best products I have ever used on my hair. I highly recommend this product one of the best conditionerselection I have ever used. Love the smell and how soft and healthy my hair looks and feels.
Priscilla O.
Whittier, CA
I can't get enough of Pureology. It's definitely one of my top five salon brand hair care lines. This product is heaven for my hair. My hair is slightly damaged from bleaching and this applied prior to a blow out takes away a lot of appearance of prior damage.
Brittney T.
Evansville, WI
One of my go to products, for myself and my toddler daughter who hates her hair brushed. Has a nice scent and does a good job of softening and making it easier to get through knotted or teased hair