BY PUREOLOGY #96 in Hair Color

AntiFadeComplex + Fennel Seed Extract- For Maximum Antioxidant Protection Maximum Antioxidant protection when AntiFadeComplex and Fennel Seed extract combine to deliver the highest level of daily colour protection. Keravis + Xylose Strengthening + Protection Keravis, natures most powerful hair fortifier, provides internal strength. Naturally derived Xylose delivers lasting thermal protection. Natural Oil Blend: Camelina, Olive & Coconut Oils- Moisture, Smoothing + Frizz Control Weightlessly protects colour-treated hair in luxurious softness and maximum moisture. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Denise S.
This is my go to hair protecting product! I can honestly say that I've noticed a big difference in my hair. I've been trying to grow it out, smells great, it's light weight, and doesn't leave any oily residue.
Jazzafied A.
Green Bay, WI
Why must these great products be on the higher priced side! But its a must! i mainly fell in love with this product with its capability in mositurizing my dry curly ends, keep my hair soft, and leave as a overnight leave in conditioner. I use this on my wet hair and let it soak in!
Adisa J.
Clackamas, OR
Pureology Colour Fanatic Hair Treatment Spray (200ml) Best styling product you could find! It says 21 essential benefits on the bottle for so many reasons. Smells great and will make your hair soo healthy. It simply does it all and it's 100% vegan!
Dana G.
Fair Oaks, CA
In not put into words how much I love this hair product. I spray it into my hair after I was it and before I blow dry my hair. It makes my hair smell wonderful and sooooo soft to where I can't stop running my fingers through it. It's amazing. Especially to lock in hair color.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
First off, this stuff smells wonderful and does just about everything I could possibly want it too. Since using this product my hair has been much more manageable and color last longer. This was a gift originally but when I run out I will have to buy more.

I spray this in my hair before I style it in the morning. It keeps the frizz down and protects against heat all while not greasing up my hair or flattening it. Did I mention that I love the way this smells?
Sarah M.
Castro Valley, CA
Dry hair? No problem. This little number comes in FTW. With colored hair that is dry at the ends, this product has easily become my holy grail. Spray it all over your hair, excluding roots, when you get out of the shower. Your hair detangles and brushes through so easily. It's crazy what a different it makes when I use it Vs when I don't. I purchased the largest bottle available because I can't live without this. Definitely worth the price.
Krizelle M.
Midland, TX
I love love this product! My hair is typically a huge mess and Pureology serious colour care Colour Fanatic is amazing! I try to apply it twice a day and my hair has been so much healthier! I also use their shampoo and conditioner and maybe it's safe to assume that those three are a perfect combination! Use to never be able to grow my hair so long! Now it can grow past my hips with no split ends and very rare need for a trim! Highly recommend this!
Tiara D.
This is my holy grail of my hair styling products. I was introduced to this by my hair stylist and it's absolutely amazing. This leave in conditioner helps protect my hair, give it shine, detangles, controls frizz among other things. I don't have colored hair anymore and works amazingly with my hair still. I've gone through a few bottles of this and I would recommend this product to anyone. Try it, you won't regret it!
jess S.
jefferson city
Very strong peppermint smell. But I love it! Best leave in I have ever used. Made combing it so easy and less breakage noticed right away. I try to put it in befor bed every night and give it time to soak in
Olga B.
Palm Harbor, FL
This is by far my favorite hair product. Both my daughter and I have fine hair that gets tangled easily and this is a life saver. It does come with a price but lasts a long time and is totally worth it since it’s vegan and natural. A must have on my shelf.
Paula C.
Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this brand for awhile but want to know if its worth the money,
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
Any use this product and what are your thoughts! I’m blonde and think it sounds interesting to try want your input Pureology Colour Fanatic 13.5oz