BY PUREOLOGY #26 in Hair Color

AntiFadeComplex + Fennel Seed Extract- For Maximum Antioxidant Protection Maximum Antioxidant protection when AntiFadeComplex and Fennel Seed extract combine to deliver the highest level of daily colour protection. Keravis + Xylose Strengthening + Protection Keravis, natures most powerful hair fortifier, provides internal strength. Naturally derived Xylose delivers lasting thermal protection. Natural Oil Blend: Camelina, Olive & Coconut Oils- Moisture, Smoothing + Frizz Control Weightlessly protects colour-treated hair in luxurious softness and maximum moisture. see more...

• Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this br...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Nicole I.
Winooski, VT
Nice for when my hair is dry and frizzy. It has tons of uses and is safe in color treated hair. I don't love it as much is some hair oils but it smells nice and lasts all day.
Megan S.
High River ,Alberta
Does everything it says it does , if you spray one pump into your palm and run through your dry hair then straighten , you get great results
Brittney P.
Corrigan , TX
This stuff smells amazing! I use this on my hair before styling and drying. It helps color treated hair hold its color very well and doesn't leave the hair looking oily. Very satisfied with this product.
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
I decided to try this product after recently having my hair colored and highlighted. My hair wasn't as soft as normal and it seemed like a little TLC might be needed after using harsh coloring/dye chemicals on it. Other reviews that I read on it seemed pretty good, which helped me decide on this product. I have thin, fine hair, that is pretty tangled after washing. I just spray this onto my towel dried hair after washing and conditioning it, and it makes it very easy to comb out my tangles. It has a great scent, I would probably use it for that alone because it smells so good! Also, I notice a difference after blow drying it, my hair has less fly-aways and looks great. I used to have to shampoo/condition my hair every day, but I can get away with waiting a second day now if I want to, which is pretty awesome. So to recap, this product: detangls my tangly hair, smells absolutely wonderful, makes my hair look better, smoother after blow-drying, and allows me to go longer between washes. I will be buying this product over and over!
Jenaia G.
breckenridge
Super moisturizing! Makes my hair so soft as well as it protects my color. I've notice it cut my blow dry time in half too.
Madee M.
Jackson, MS
First off, this stuff smells wonderful and does just about everything I could possibly want it too. Since using this product my hair has been much more manageable and color last longer. This was a gift originally but when I run out I will have to buy more.

I spray this in my hair before I style it in the morning. It keeps the frizz down and protects against heat all while not greasing up my hair or flattening it. Did I mention that I love the way this smells?
Terra G.
Chester, MD
I color my hair myself, I use red which everyone knows fades quick! Since using Colour Fanatic, I have noticed that my red doesn't fade as quick. I use cruelty free and vegan products and it is nice to have a quality brand that meets that need.
Cheyanne D.
I love this color mist. It is safe on my blonde ombre hair and adds a beautiful shine. It is light weight and smells amazing.
Kelsey B.
I have been using pureology colour fanatic for about a month now, I'm a hairstylist and am very picky with products! That being said, I love this product! I use it on my damp hair and comb through and it leaves my hair feeling healthy and silky smooth! Definitely worth every cent.
Melinda H.
Staten Island, NY
I love this product so much I used it everyday when I brush my hair it gets out all the tangles in your hair and leaves it feeling beautiful
Paula C.
Can anyone tell me about this product? I've wanted to try this brand for awhile but want to know if its worth the money,